NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 15, 2019

56 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

Dyngus day parade is more popular then ever now!

Still dont understand why they would have a dyngus day parade consistently on a sunday afternoon in the middle of march. Dyngus day is always the monday after easter, which would be at the earliest march 22nd. It had to be st patricks day parade. That would make way more sense.

maybe it was a pre-empted showing of a parade on another day.... wouldn't make me feel any better..  :(

Channel 4 also refused to show the NBA Finals live until 1984 or so, instead showing a tape at 1 or 2 in the morning for weeknight games...  oh they lorded it over us....

On 12/11/2019 at 5:45 PM, row_33 said:

how do you prepare?

I try to tune-in to my thoughts and feelings, cultivate an optimistic attitude, seek and provide support, practice time and stress management skills and techniques, and most importantly, I must accept and forgive myself. 

:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

I try to tune-in to my thoughts and feelings, cultivate an optimistic attitude, seek and provide support, practice time and stress management skills and techniques, and most importantly, I must accept and forgive myself. 

:lol:

And.... 

10 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Just read the Dyngus Day Wiki.

That is just bizzare!!!! WTF? 

I assume that boys are not still stealing girls from bed to throw into the river?

Weird. Weird, weird.

you’re weird for thinking it’s weird!!!

• Like (+1) 1

On December 11, 2019 at 4:34 PM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I wonder who the announcers will be on the BUF-NE NFL Network broadcast. I feel like it's going to feel like a preseason game or something despite being a huge game.

Mayock is basically done for the year.  Maybe he'll chime in for a game.

15 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Meh the one week, outside of Buffalo week, that I actually wanted to watch the Pats game just in case Cinci makes a good game of it.  Ah well  Ten @ Hou is bound to be a good game.

I’ll be checking that out on RedZone. They love following the Pats on NFLN

• Like (+1) 1