12/11/19: Senate Judiciary Hearing w Michael Horowitz

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Graham confirms Clinesmith is being referred for criminal prosecution. 

(still behind in the thread... only have a few minutes -- but he confirmed 5 more were referred as well, the whole upper echelon of the FBI. That's McCabe, Comey, Priestap, Baker and likely Strozk)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

in a nut shell....

JA wants everything to remain status quo because even though there is evil and corruption behind the scenes, it is all okay because they are our overlords and deserve to be above the rest of us. the major flaw in his thinking is that he doesn't understand that indentured servitude will only get progressively worse. he is the proverbial frog in the boiling pot of water... 'come on in, the water's fine'.

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords!

• Haha (+1) 2

Smattering of important clips from the early session: 

Media bias -- they covered the impeachment hearings in full, but all the networks and cable channels cut away from Graham's opening: 

Important context of the timeline which Horowitz did NOT have clearance to get into:

Here's Comey lying: 

Three key moments: 

And CRUCIAL: 

Why did they keep going with it after their case fell apart in JANUARY OF 2017 before the inauguration? 

Because it was a coup. Full stop.

... Mike Lee up now. This should be good. Cruz will be must watch as well. Harris should be VERY interesting as well considering how much bull#### she spewed about Page/FISA abuse etc. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Mike Lee - questioning whether the FISC should continue based on the failures listed in the report.

Talking about performance failures now,  and smacking Comey around. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Mike Lee up now. This should be good. Cruz will be must watch as well. Harris should be VERY interesting as well considering how much bull#### she spewed about Page/FISA abuse etc. 

Did Kamala finally show up? 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

There should be some formal protocol for when committee members are just going to monologue. Those testifying shouldn't have to listen attentively and suddenly be ready to answer a question after nothing has been directed at them for 5 minutes on end.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't have the video of the hearing up, listening to the radio because I'm in a semi-remote spot at the moment so I'm not sure. I thought I heard the commentators saying she was there before they resumed the hearing... could be wrong. I'd be shocked if she misses her chance to get camera time on this subject after leaving the campaign though.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Horowitz - the higher ups should have reported exculpatory information to the courts.
Horowitz cannot comment on state of mind (for bias).

Lindsey is pushing hard to show bias against Trump. 

I read elsewhere that CNN refused to air Senator Graham’s opening remarks, but MSLSD did. 

Just now, Nanker said:

I read elsewhere that CNN refused to air Senator Graham’s opening remarks, but MSLSD did. 

They cut away when Graham started talking -- then cut back when DF began. I watched that happen because CNN was the only TV on where I was. I heard from others the networks did the same. Fox cut away for commercials whenever Graham began to speak (after not breaking for commercials at all during the impeachment hearings). Then Twitter was spiking video clips being shared about the whole hearing from certain people (guess which way they lean). 

The information war is in full swing today. They're not even trying to feign objectivity.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Mike Lee - questioning whether the FISC should continue based on the failures listed in the report.

Talking about performance failures now,  and smacking Comey around. 

Just Joe Biden in blackface. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

Whitehouse is a *****. trying to setup that Durham is basically outside the law.

That's the only play they have left. 

It's not going to work. 

Whitehouse asks "what information does he (Durham) have access to that you (Horowitz) don't". 

Horowitz says he has no idea -- but the answer is EVERYTHING not related to current DOJ/FBI employees. Namely the CIA/DNI/DIA/NSA roles in this whole thing. Considering the big missing piece in Horowitz's report is what LED to the opening of the CI investigation in July of 2016 is entirely related to Brennan and the CIA, it's clear Durham has access to much more than Horowitz. 

Whitehouse knows this. He's not dumb. But he's framing it dishonestly because he knows people like @transplantbillsfan and the other NPC lemmings down here won't question it so long as it conforms to their narrative. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I read that msnbc carried Graham's opening statement but the commentators talked all over it. 

That sounds like them. 

Remember Fredo saying it is ILLEGAL for the public to read leaked documents. But, it wasn’t illegal for the media to do that and of course let us know what the documents said. 

• Haha (+1) 1