12/11/19: Senate Judiciary Hearing w Michael Horowitz

8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Image result for rose colored glasses meme

KEEP YOUR GLASSES ON.... 

in a nut shell....

JA wants everything to remain status quo because even though there is evil and corruption behind the scenes, it is all okay because they are our overlords and deserve to be above the rest of us. the major flaw in his thinking is that he doesn't understand that indentured servitude will only get progressively worse. he is the proverbial frog in the boiling pot of water... 'come on in, the water's fine'.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

yeah, i can live without the narrative. i don't like when Schiffty or Nadler grandstand and i don't care for what Graham is doing either.

put the man up for questioning, lets get on with it and hear the man's own words.

Edited by Foxx

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

yeah, i can live without the narrative. i don't like when Schiffty or Nadler grandstand and i don't care for what Graham is doing it either.

put the man up for questioning, lets get on with it and hear the mans own words.

Lindsey's grandstanding has some entertainment value, at least.

Chris Wallace just stated on Fox that Carter Page's surveillance was not authorized until 10-16. Totally oblivious to the fact that attempts were made before that, but were unsuccessful until the Dossier was used as a reason for the warrant. 

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

thank you, that was the one i was looking for. i can't view it, why is it not on YouTube like the impeachment hearings were?

In order to keep transplant in the dark, as usual. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

"Michael Goodwin, a columnist for The New York Post, wrote... J. Edgar Hoover can now rest peacefully because James Comey is now the most corrupt FBI director ever," observed Jarrett on Fox Nation's "Witch Hunt" on Tuesday.

"I think that that's probably accurate," said defense attorney Tim Parlatore, who represented retired Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher, whose war crimes sentence was overturned after President Donald Trump intervened in his case.

"You don't make mistakes when you're doing an investigation of this magnitude," said Parlatore, in reference to the 17 significant errors of omission in the FBI’s application to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

"We're not talking about a single person made a mistake. A whole team. A whole team," he continued. "They set it up so that there'd be redundancy. So there'd be supervision and supervision from the top. And so the ability to bypass all those safeguards to make mistakes is just not credible."