12/11/19: Senate Judiciary Hearing w Michael Horowitz

Today's hearing is quite different from the Mueller testimony. Horowitz actually knows what is in his report. He is rattling off page numbers for reference in real time to what Lindsey is saying.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Did Kamala and Spartacus show up late? Or decide to skip today? Their seats are empty. 

Kamala's seat is not empty anymore. Joe Biden walked in and wonders why he wasn't notified of the hearing like all of the other senators were. He then mumbled something about Watergate. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Today's hearing is quite different from the Mueller testimony. Horowitz actually knows what is in his report. He is rattling of page numbers for reference in real time to what Lindsey is saying.

I was thinking that myself. This appears to be much more competent, not based on feelings (quite the opposite, Horowitz is unwilling to read anyone's mind),  and things seem much calmer (I am assuming procedure rules are being followed?)

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

And you think all those things and then some to this day, which is your right. But.... if you're ok with what happened to Carter Page as a way to get to both candidate and President Trump...then as Lindsey Graham also said..."then you hate Trump way too much"

• Like (+1) 6