12/11/19: Senate Judiciary Hearing w Michael Horowitz

40 minutes ago, Hedge said:

There should be some formal protocol for when committee members are just going to monologue. Those testifying shouldn't have to listen attentively and suddenly be ready to answer a question after nothing has been directed at them for 5 minutes on end.

I would never make a good witness in a Congressional hearing. They'd get pissed at me after they monologue and expect any answer other than, "I stopped paying attention several minutes ago, did you actually ask a question?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Lindsey is clearing Georgie P's name

He wants him in Congress :lol: 

Just now, Koko78 said:

I would never make a good witness in a Congressional hearing. They'd get pissed at me after they monologue and expect any answer other than, "I stopped paying attention several minutes ago, did you actually ask a question?"

I'd pay to see that. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. And his excuse above is also wrong. But that's fine. He's a choad. It's known and proven each time he tweets. 

You are wrong. Horowitz was not referring to criminal referrals like you think.

I don't tweet - you do. You love to tweet. It's all you do. Tweet and post here.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sasse - 

Ohr is not connected to the Russian interference at all. So, Sasse asks "WTH was he doing there?" Horowitz said that is what they wanted to know...

Ohr is going to be smacked around now. (as he should be).

Remember Ohr's original closed door testimony, of which Sasse was a part of, and the rumors were people were saying "no one survives this" after his testimony. 

That "rumor" is becoming more and more accurate by the hour.

Correct, this is undeniable now. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 4

my take from the hearing so far... and please, correct me if i am wrong here.

taking care of a sick puppy, so may have conflated some...

there was a proper predicate for opening the investigation, Crossfire Hurricane. even though the basis was based upon conversations in a bar that could possibly be considered talking out one's ass, otherwise known as bravado. and the first FISA was proper but renewals two, three and four were beyond corrupt.

11 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

You are wrong. Horowitz was not referring to criminal referrals like you think.

I don't tweet - you do. You love to tweet. It's all you do. Tweet and post here.

Awww. Someone needs a hug - or a gif. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

there was a proper predicate for opening the investigation, Crossfire Hurricane. even though the basis was based upon conversations in a bar that could possibly be considered talking out one's ass, otherwise known as bravado. and the first FISA was proper but renewals two, three and four were beyond corrupt.

That is what Horowitz has said. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

The first warrant was obtained with the aid of the Steele Dossier. Prior warrant requests were turned down without the dossier.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Nanker said:

Awww. Someone needs a hug - or a gif. 

He needs to start thinking for himself. It would save him years of being embarrassed down here. He said something didn't happen, asked me to link it. I did, and proved him wrong -- so he denies that reality by (erroneously) moving the goalposts and flubbing the truth in the process. 

Because he's an asshat. Nothing more. He's a pinata, which is entertaining at times to beat up, but he adds nothing to this forum.

Horowitz now repeating what Gary is denying: that there are ongoing matters and referrals BEYOND Clinesmith at play. 

(That's the 5 he referred to the FISC and AG -- which are criminal and procedural in nature)

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

right. thank you, i did remember that but omitted it.

The FACT that they tried, and failed, to get earlier warrants on Page was loudly shouted down as a "conspiracy theory" by the usual chuckleheads down here and in the media for two years... 

Now we know it's true. Even though we knew two years ago from testimony and court documents... which some people refused to read. 

Funny how all those people, minus one with multiple alts, have vanished from PPP. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

LOL

Hawley  pointing out the DNC/Clinton campaign paid for the Steele dossier, got a FISA warrant based on the garbage, etc. Lots of snark and sarcasm going on here while he is "congratulating" the DNC. 

(Horowitz just confirmed the Clinton campaign and DNC paid for the Steele dossier) 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

LOL

Hawley  pointing out the DNC/Clinton campaign paid for the Steele dossier, got a FISA warrant based on the garbage, etc. Lots of snark and sarcasm going on here while he is "congratulating" the DNC. 

(Horowitz just confirmed the Clinton campaign and DNC paid for the Steele dossier) 

And of course the networks are covering the shooting press conference right now, not this. 

(but that's just a coincidence again)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The FACT that they tried, and failed, to get earlier warrants on Page was loudly shouted down as a "conspiracy theory" by the usual chuckleheads down here and in the media for two years... 

Now we know it's true. Even though we knew two years ago from testimony and court documents... which some people refused to read. 

Funny how all those people, minus one with multiple alts, have vanished from PPP. 

don't forget the mentally challenged amoeba.  ;)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

right. thank you, i did remember that but omitted it.

What's being conflated here is the start of the investigation with the first FISA warrant. It's not the start of the investigation that is worrisome, it's the illegal way they carried out that investigation that includes the misinformation and hidden information used to obtain a FISA warrant. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

What's being conflated here is the start of the investigation with the first FISA warrant. It's not the start of the investigation that is worrisome, it's the illegal way they carried out that investigation that includes the misinformation and hidden information used to obtain a FISA warrant. 

One point to add -- the start of the investigation IS worrisome, but it's also outside the scope of Horowitz as it came from CIA not FBI. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1