Week 15: Bills at Steelers on SNF

YoloinOhio

42 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Are there a lot of TBD'ers heading to the game?   Should we start a roll call thread?  Where's the Pinto tailgate (haven't seen it pop up on Twitter yet).

We’re all fear bunkering it right now, praying the Bills don’t Billsy away the end of the season. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Definitely don’t like PIT getting Conner and JuJu back for this game. Bad timing for the Bills. 

Bring it on.

The Bills just need to play their game and not worry about who is or isn’t playing in this game.

It comes down to who wins the turnover battle more than any other game this season.

The Bills haven’t been turning it over on a regular basis and the Steelers have been the best this season at forcing turnovers.

What gives for this game?

Just now, Bronxbomber21 said:

Are we wearing the All Whites this weekend in Pittsburgh?

God, I hope not.

It should be the usual white on blue.

Why change now?

1 hour ago, PaattMaann said:

what on earth are you talking about? Why am I "off the bandwagon"? Because im pointing out your wrong about a betting line? 

Im as "all in" on this Bills team as you can possibly be, I firmly believe we are super bowl contenders. What does that have to do with this conversation? 

Because you waited to try to say ""got you" when the Initial line was (-1)Bills and you forgot to mention I said Mason Rudolph led Steelers. There is hype for this ducky by the public but he played a team that gives up the most fantasy points to QB's, the cardinals are a really bad team. Oh, he started vs the bengals chargers and browns terrible d's. This will be a blow out if we show up, which they have for every game other than Philly this year. It's a terrible line just like most of lines early in the year and the 6.5 over/under wins. Go out and make yourself some money.

Before the Ravens played us, and not counting 49ers, they had blown out their previous 5 competitors (including texans, pats, seahawks, rams).  Yet, they had a close game with us.

I like our defense vs their offense.  We should win by 10.  

Exposing our crappy offensive line, may have been a good thing.  For this game!

1 hour ago, arcane said:

Honestly terrified of this game. 

You shouldn't be.

This year the bills are beating teams they should beat.  (Except the browns)  

19 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

How about the Steelers Run defense?

Do you think that Singletary has the potential for a big game against them?

He has potential for a big game against anybody. 

10 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

Because you waited to try to say ""got you" when the Initial line was (-1)Bills and you forgot to mention I said Mason Rudolph led Steelers. There is hype for this ducky by the public but he played a team that gives up the most fantasy points to QB's, the cardinals are a really bad team. Oh, he started vs the bengals chargers and browns terrible d's. This will be a blow out if we show up, which they have for every game other than Philly this year. It's a terrible line just like most of lines early in the year and the 6.5 over/under wins. Go out and make yourself some money.

yea its ok to be wrong though buddy! ya just gotta own it, you thought the Bills would be definitely favored over the Steelers...which is nuts considering they are pretty even teams defensively and the bettors hate the bills offense (for good reason) and the Steelers are at home, and thats not how Vegas works haha. 

They have a nice winning streak because they have played nobodies...Duck isnt good. Mason wasnt good. 

Heck yea we should beat them, and heck yea im gonna win some money!!! 

20 minutes ago, bills and clippers fan said:

Before the Ravens played us, and not counting 49ers, they had blown out their previous 5 competitors (including texans, pats, seahawks, rams).  Yet, they had a close game with us.

I like our defense vs their offense.  We should win by 10.  

Exposing our crappy offensive line, may have been a good thing.  For this game!

You shouldn't be.

This year the bills are beating teams they should beat.  (Except the browns)  

He has potential for a big game against anybody. 

Literally the last time I felt this way was before the Browns game so this doesn't exactly help hah

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

yea its ok to be wrong though buddy! ya just gotta own it, you thought the Bills would be definitely favored over the Steelers...which is nuts considering they are pretty even teams defensively and the bettors hate the bills offense (for good reason) and the Steelers are at home, and thats not how Vegas works haha. 

They have a nice winning streak because they have played nobodies...Duck isnt good. Mason wasnt good. 

Heck yea we should beat them, and heck yea im gonna win some money!!! 

Sorry "buddy" when this conversation originally started I had lol'd at the Bills opening as an underdog, which they didn't, did I miss something? 

Also the Bills are 8-4-1 ATS 3rd best this year & 70% of bettors are taking Buffalo with the points, if you know what that means then you would not think bettors hate the bills (for good reason). I laughed at the Cowboys spread to "buddy." I guess you are one of the few who thought the 6.5 over under win total was a tough bet. 

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

We’re all fear bunkering it right now, praying the Bills don’t Billsy away the end of the season. 

Worst case scenario they lose the next 2 and go into the Jets game 9-6. The Bills will absolutely crush the Jets if they need that game. I just hope the Bills have clinched a playoff spot before then. Get it done in Pittsburgh.