Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Billsfan1972

How many drops?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And the last pass to Brown also appeared to be a drop.

 

that wasnt a drop but a great play by their corner, however there where too many drops throughout the game.

 

 

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LabattBlue said:

How many overthrows on passes longer than 20 yards to targets who are wide open?


I don’t know make a thread about that and I will see if I can find it. Seeing this one is about DROPS. 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Josh had an awful game and the receivers need to help out their QB when he’s having such a rough day. 

 

might be time to find a way to cut down on the wind in the stadium, definitely not an advantage with a QB who doesn't have the best accuracy.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

that wasnt a drop but a great play by their corner, however there where too many drops throughout the game.

 

 

Catchable passes by paid professionals! Need to catch those for a chance to win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rocket94 said:

Catchable passes by paid professionals! Need to catch those for a chance to win!

 

absolutely, but no one catches the last pass.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

absolutely, but no one catches the last pass.

 

 

That was a good play on Brown, though they knew it was coming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rocket94 said:

That was a good play on Brown, though they knew it was coming. 

 

Was like that on a lot of plays, need more talent on offense, especially the Oline, they got abused today.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Josh had an awful game and the receivers need to help out their QB when he’s having such a rough day. 

 

 

When the OL doesn't block anything, the timing of everything breaks down.   It all starts up front and they played like hot garbage.   

 

I really hope they move Ford inside next year and draft a legit RT. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

Was like that on a lot of plays, need more talent on offense, especially the Oline, they got abused today.

 

 

Yes they did get slapped around today, but they are making strides. That is one heck of a Ravens team. I like the way they conduct business. You can't make many mistakes against them, and you have to capitilize on your chances with them. They are a composed group and I can see the Bills being the same in the very near future.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Josh couldn't complete easy passes

Receivers weren't sure handed on some easy passes

and the OL couldn't pass protect sans a couple of plays.

 

oh and don't leave Knox one on one against a DE

 

The D is legit though.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fixxxer said:

Josh couldn't complete easy passes

Receivers weren't sure handed on some easy passes

and the OL couldn't pass protect sans a couple of plays.

 

oh and don't leave Knox one on one against a DE

 

The D is legit though.

The Bills defense is legit and it should get better in the coming year. Today it became very clear to me that the offense has a lot of work to do to catch up to the defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

LOL.  The last pass of the game was Allen's THIRD TD left on the field because of his accuracy problems. 

 

If he leads him a bit more it's a catch.  He threw it slightly behind and pulled Brown back into the defender.

 

Accuracy matters at this level.

 

 

 

Someone get this man ^^     The crusade spilleth over 

 

The Beasley 30 yard drop on the dime hurt, anyone have a link to the McKenzie one ? 

 

Missed it

Edited by Teddy KGB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Virgil said:


I don’t view the last one to be a drop as much as good defense by Peters.  
 

However, I do challenge why Brown wasn’t cutting in more allowing Peters to stay with him 

I think Josh threw that a little  early as there was pressure coming on him...It was a 4th down call...Hard to get those correct...The more accurate throw should have been to Singletary on the sideline...that would have been a walk in TD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rocket94 said:

The Bills defense is legit and it should get better in the coming year. Today it became very clear to me that the offense has a lot of work to do to catch up to the defense. 

defense has a lot of draft capital invested they should be miles ahead of the offense

  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

defense has a lot of draft capital invested they should be miles ahead of the offense

Yep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

LOL.  The last pass of the game was Allen's THIRD TD left on the field because of his accuracy problems. 

 

If he leads him a bit WTit's a catch.  He threw it slightly behind and pulled Brown back into the defender.

 

Accuracy matters at this level.

 

 

LOL WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.....it hit him right in the hands.

 

If he plucks the ball instead of letting letting it get into his body Peters doesnt even knock it away.....Brown has been good this year but that is def one of his issues..a big strong WR with long arms CATCHES that

 

 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Too many but the last throw to Brown certainly wasn’t a drop.

 

Technically it was.  It hit him in the hands.  The defender didn't actually touch the ball.  Although not all drops are equal.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

LOL.  The last pass of the game was Allen's THIRD TD left on the field because of his accuracy problems. 

 

If he leads him a bit more it's a catch.  He threw it slightly behind and pulled Brown back into the defender.

 

Accuracy matters at this level.

 

 

Brown also slipped a little coming out of his break giving peters time to make a play.

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

 

Technically it was.  It hit him in the hands.  The defender didn't actually touch the ball.  Although not all drops are equal.  

Did it hit him in the hands? Looked like peters deflected it from our replays. Any one have a clip of this play?

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would include the Foster Non-call PI play as sort of a “drop.” A good receiver goes up with strong hands and makes that catch. Go get the ball! 
 

there were a lot of drops, but the one that was the most frustrating was the Beasley one. One of the most athletic scrambles and throws you will ever see from a QB and then to place the ball perfectly on his hands in stride on a big third down. That was a real

disappointment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

 

Technically it was.  It hit him in the hands.  The defender didn't actually touch the ball.  Although not all drops are equal.  


Looked like a good pass breakup

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

LOL WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.....it hit him right in the hands.

 

If he plucks the ball instead of letting letting it get into his body Peters doesnt even knock it away.....Brown has been good this year but that is def one of his issues..a big strong WR with long arms CATCHES that

 

 

We rewound it a couple times and it looked like Peters deflected it. Can’t find any clips with a different angle from the live view

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...