SNF: Pats @ Texans

whatdrought

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

A Bills win, a ‘Bama loss, and a Pats loss. That’s a great weekend.

I don’t know about you, but the Jets losing to a winless team and falling to 4-8 is a little cherry on top.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

That choke job against the Brownies really hurts now.

So does the Cheaters being handed the Cowboys game - we'd really be in the drivers seat if phantom trips weren't a thing

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The one thing the Texans taught today was to play fearless against the Patriots...Don't play reckless, but don't get intimidated by them.  They are vulnerable and beatable. 

Dallas,  Baltimore, Pittsburgh, New England .....that would be an amazing take down if it happens.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Westside Madness said:

I am confused as to how you would not know how a NE loss impacts BUF.

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

WTF?

1 hour ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Here’s a general rule of thumb. From now until the end of time, a Pats loss helps the Bills. 

I was mainly joking around.

But as far as the comment about it being good/bad for the Bills, I was referring to playoff scenarios.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/11/27/20985274/afc-playoff-picture-buffalo-bills-rooting-interests-week-13

Houston Texans (7-4) over New England Patriots (10-1)
Sunday, December 1, 8:20 PM Eastern

Technically, you should root for the Patriots this week because the Texans are locked in an AFC South fight and could end up as the Wild Card in direct competition with Buffalo and because the Patriots have a tiebreaker stranglehold on the Bills, Buffalo’s chances of winning the AFC East are almost zero. If you are a normal WNY human, you should root for the Texans and the chance at a Bills’ division crown plus you don’t want New England to have home-field advantage in the playoffs. Our rooting interest post typically is only concerned with making the playoffs, but we have limits.

Double Edlemen and put a nickel corner on White = win. The Pats offense lacks playmakers and Brady is good not great anymore. 

I LOVE this NFL season so much so far.

1 hour ago, OZBILLS said:

We will beat them.

The KC O is very good, but we may beat their D like a drum. I wish it wasn't in KC.

• Like (+1) 1

How about them Texans!!

Would have been so cool if the Patriots lost to Dallas last week like they should have (good job refs ! )

Patriots may be 10-2 but they dont look like the juggernaut of old, i think we can beat them. We almost beat them last time when we were playing ok.

3 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Or, you know, maybe Hauschka can make a 30 something yard FG.

We needed that loss to get the team focused on attacking instead of not making mistakes, its made all the difference.

• Like (+1) 1