This short video about Josh Allen will fire you up more!

Last year I went to see the Dolphins Bills game, you know the one that Clay should have caught for the victory at the end of the game.  I knew without a shred of doubt within every fiber of my being that after that game, we had our franchise QB.

He's only going to get better.  He's got everything that you want from a QB.

• Like (+1) 2

Awesome to here thanks for posting that ! Yesterday while watching the game i thought his release was very fast so i rematched some of the game today & it just verifies what i saw his release is very fast almost Marino type !! And he's just getting started !!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Trent Dilfer hit the nail on the head. I was exactly like him immediately after we drafted Josh Allen. I was like ‘crap’ because all I knew was what some national media members had put out about his accuracy at Wyoming.
Then I spent a the next 24 hours learning about Josh and watching college tape. I then believed the kid was going to be  good. Josh can be as great as the coaching around him. I say that because Josh wants to learn and knows he needs coaches to help him. 
Josh has the perfect amount of ego and confidence to go with football IQ and god given talent. 
sky is the limit for this kid. He’s putting it together and this offense has a chance to be scary good. And this was suppose to be the ‘growth‘ year with next year and the year after that being the ‘win now’ years. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1