78thealltimegreat

Folks we are for real

15 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I keep hearing every week that the following week is the “real test” and then we beat that team and then the NEXT week is the real test. What is the real test? 

The super bowl 

3 minutes ago, ganesh said:

And now with Dallas 6-6 record, everyone will tout that the Bills are yet to win against a team with a winning record !!!!

They can’t because the Titans have a winning record. 

16 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I keep hearing every week that the following week is the “real test” and then we beat that team and then the NEXT week is the real test. What is the real test? 

The ever elusive second straight Super Bowl victory. Until then, we can't really know for sure if Beane, McDermott, and Allen are a collective flash-in-the-pan.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, london_bills said:

The Ravens are a better team but this was a great win. 

It shows me that in a pressure playoff like game Allen has it, to me that really matters. 

Well said, the Ravens are a juggernaut, so nothing in that game will change my opinion of this Bills team. They showed up to play on a short week, in a big must win game for Dallas on Thanksgiving. It gives me the hope this team can make a bit of a playoff run. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Allen with the play of the game grabbing that botched snap and just power driving for a yard. Incredible!

Right. And then the fire after that! Inspired everyone. 

23 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Feels good but be reminded we just beat a 6-5 team who was 0-4 against teams with winning records. 

While it's a feel good win...it isn't like we beat the Ravens. The REAL test comes in 10 days...

Stuff it! Nancy!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

This ^ Winning on Thanksgiving in Dallas just feels good. Some people are going to get too philosophical by pointing out Dallas’ record, or saying that we already passed tests, but it just feels good. There is nothing wrong with enjoying this win, and feeling great about this team. Wins like this confirm we are seeing a new and improved franchise. 

VERY WELL STATED!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Allen with the play of the game grabbing that botched snap and just power driving for a yard. Incredible!

I feel the pass on 3rd down that seem to take forever while he was in the endzone was the play. Otherwise it would have been likely a 0-14 start and all. But yeah, it was sweeeet.

31 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Love it.

Most pride i have felt in this team in like 26 years

Hell yeah!!!! 

10 minutes ago, london_bills said:

It shows me that in a pressure playoff like game Allen has it, to me that really matters. 

Exactly! He was so cool under pressure. It was GREAT. So far he's only cracked against the Pats* this year, and you could add his first start but that'd be way too severe. It's a GREAT trait to have for a QB. He handles pressure and also has shown to be clutch. We got a great one!

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

How many new tests will there be?  Every week someone is saying “this is the real test”. 

This team is legit period

Yeah always a pessimist, we beat a team nobody was giving us a chance to beat. 

• Like (+1) 1

I finally feel like the Bills are a legit team and it feels f$%cking great!   It's been a long wait, but worth it

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Love it.

Most pride i have felt in this team in like 26 years

I know.. feels like we’ve entered the twilight zone or something.

38 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Feels good but be reminded we just beat a 6-5 team who was 0-4 against teams with winning records. 

While it's a feel good win...it isn't like we beat the Ravens. The REAL test comes in 10 days...

You forgot to add the team that almost beat the Patriots in Foxboro last Sunday.

35 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Par for the course....

This was a great win.  An awesome win even.  The best win the Bills have had in a long time. 

While I am not taking away anything from this win, I am going to hold off at least 1 more week to see how they handle the Ravens.  That challenge is on a whole different level.  Today was great, but next week will be a real test.

Edited by sven233

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

You forgot to add the team that almost beat the Patriots in Foxboro last Sunday.

I honestly think if we play at our best we will win in Foxboro week 16.

People are calling me out as a negative Nancy. I'm just being realistic. Yes it was a good win but against a team who in now .500 and hasn't beat any winning teams all year. 

I heard we can only beat ***** teams & Daboll is horrible and Josh is not Lamar Jackson or Patrick Mahomes, so I guess I'm going to reserve my opinion until ESPN says we're legit.

Bills played on the National stage and had a convincing win! They are for real! The announcers all picked the Cowboys before the game, then they were eating crow afterwards. The Bills are hitting their stride at the right time of the season.