Week 12: Broncos at Bills Postgame Thread

Also, According to this article on the Athletic -

https://theathletic.com/1406577/2019/11/24/denver-broncos-buffalo-bills-quarterback-change/

“It was so bad that the Broncos began the fourth quarter with 136 net yards and finished the game with 134 — the lowest output by any NFL team (including playoffs) in 26 years.”

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This was my first game since 2014, and the first win I've seen in person since 2007, when I was in 7th grade. I spent most of the day in a nostalgic, contemplative mood. I saw the festivities beforehand, and everything about the stadium and game itself, through the hopeful eyes of that preteen version of myself. Only this time, my Bills are doing something I've never seen before. I wish I could show that kid what this looks and feels like. It's so fun. I'm just enjoying this season so much

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Denver were garbage.

We disposed of them, going at about 50% of our true potential. Still Not making catches and taking flip of the coin INTs, but did it with relative ease.

Depth on the O-line is looking good.

Take our chances this week on the national spotlight and they'll finally know our name!!!

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Logic said:

Bills seem to be hitting their stride at just the right time of the year. If they can steal one or two wins in the next four games, that would be swell.

I don't understand....you would be ok with 1 win in next 4 games?

16 hours ago, Big C said:

Hey! That pick cost us the shutout!?

No it didn’t. We (T. White) picked them off near the goal line on the ensuing drive. 

Your comment speaks a lot to your fandom though.

13 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

The last two have been the most complete games, really pleased with the changes.  Penalties are the only negative, but that group seemed bound and determined to disrupt the flow of the game.  Anyone have stats on the games they have called?

They were absolutely brutal! In the end it evened out, so the Broncos can biotch too. But through the 1st half, I became convinced they were on the ‘take’!

13 hours ago, VW82 said:

Also, this felt like the quintessential Josh Allen game: some spectacular scrambles/runs, some "wow" throws, an ugly turnover, an ugly almost turnover, some ball placement issues that left you yelling at the receivers then at Allen, a timely 4th quarter drive that sealed the game, and most importantly a W.      

You’re kidding, right? I mean you have to be! Quintessential?? Compared to what? 170+ plus passes without a pick before today. Then answers it with his  record tying 7th straight 2 TD performance. Freak of nature 1000 yrds rushing in 22 games. He’s developed fantastic new passes to add to his repertoire -like the looping bucket drops just over a DB to Duke a few games ago and today to Beasley who ran to a 1st & Goal. Consistent and significant improvement in overall accuracy. 3rd Down conversions galore, regardless of yardage needed. Making & changing calls at the line which produce touchdowns. Howitzer arm that the wind, snow & rain are powerless to impact. An ever-ascending performance ratio. 

I gotcher ‘quintessential’. Right here.

99E99FB4-DEC7-4586-8FBF-88AC0173789E.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/11/23/broncos-scouting-report-vs-buffalo-bills-predictions/

Wow, these Denver writers were convinced the Broncos were going to beat us. 

yup.  I posted a link a few days ago. 

haven’t beaten a team with a winning record.  
blah blah blah 

who’s laughing now 

52 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/11/23/broncos-scouting-report-vs-buffalo-bills-predictions/

Wow, these Denver writers were convinced the Broncos were going to beat us. 

Its pretty much what most of the national sports guys were saying. "Bills are fake and havent beaten anyone. They will fall down the stretch and miss the playoffs." They all seemed to love the Raiders though who just got man handled by the Jets.... 8-3, look at us now America!

11 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Does anyone know what happened on that JA interception today? There was no replay of the play.

Bad read? Bad throw? Wind?

In his postgame, he said it was a bad read - I'd have to go back and listen but something about they showed quarters and then shifted into something else

It looked as though the ball released funny and sailed on him as well - I hope he gets the chance to go look at the film on that one because it wasn't just a mistaken read.

• Thank you (+1) 1