Injuries and Winning the Division

Irv

Can you remember a recent season where we have had less significant injuries?   Man we have been lucky.  Also I really think we can win this division.  The Pats are going to lose a couple more.  They’re not as good anymore.  We are going to do this.  It’s our year.  

Sincerely,

Hand Me Another Kool-Aid

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Irv said:

Can you remember a recent season where we have had less significant injuries?   Man we have been lucky.  Also I really think we can win this division.  The Pats are going to lose a couple more.  They’re not as good anymore.  We are going to do this.  It’s our year.  

Sincerely,

Hand Me Another Kool-Aid

I'm sure there's an element of luck, but perhaps the new training facility and the changes in the training staff have played a role. 'Zo said something about each player having a program that is customized to them.  John Brown commented on how good he felt after some time in one of the hyperbaric chambers. 

If changes to the training staff and facilities are partially responsible, then hopefully the luck will continue.

Here you go

image.png.5fb7e51371b19d10cada656eaa47d347.png

7 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

It’s good to have all that optimism but it’s very unlikely Buffalo wins the division.   NE will win out or lose 1 more maybe.  

We aren't winning the division until/unless we can at least split with the Pats.

• Like (+1) 1

Great point. Clearly we have had the fewest injuries in the league overall. So much credit goes to the organization. Keeping players on the field helps their value and extends careers. It also helps us bring in the right players during FA.

The Patriots are a shell of their former selves despite their current record. By the time the Bills play in Foxboro we should know everything we need to know about the Bills and the Patriots. If Josh continues to play "fearless" we will be a tough team for any team in the AFC. The game against Baltimore will be the biggest game in OP in decades. Can't wait to see how the rest of the season unfolds.

Not superstitious.  We have a great defense that can beat all the teams we have left.  With a little offense we can win out.  I don’t see Ravens QB continuing to run without being knocked into the third row at some point in time.  It won’t last. 

35 minutes ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

Harrison Phillips disagrees.  His absence has hurt us

OP's post is saying that we are relatively lucky compared to other years. I highly doubt he forget that Harrison got injured and that we could use him.

4 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I think NE losses to the Cowboys & KC

Cowboys have the flu bug.  In an ideal world they:
1. Beat the Patriots
2. Give the Patriots the flu

3. Are too weakened by the flu to compete on Thursday against the Bills

• Haha (+1) 1

So where are we in this thread?

Hoping the Cowboys catch the Flu infecting the Patriots, while the lucky Bills skip to the playoffs with no injuries to win the big prize as Stephen Haushka leg falls off after 3747284  40 yard field goals 

Hummmm, could happen ?

5 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

So where are we in this thread?

Hoping the Cowboys catch the Flu infecting the Patriots, while the lucky Bills skip to the playoffs with no injuries to win the big prize as Stephen Haushka leg falls off after 3747284  40 yard field goals 

Hummmm, could happen ?

Already happening https://www.newsweek.com/dallas-cowboys-battle-flu-ahead-their-biggest-game-year-chilly-new-england-1473653

• Haha (+1) 1