Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
\GoBillsInDallas/

Only 75 more days...

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Bills are around +6600 in most sportsbooks to win Superbowl.  That's even better than one in a million.  

 

has to be a big improvement since week one?

 

now that they are probably going to get a WC spot.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, row_33 said:

 

has to be a big improvement since week one?

 

now that they are probably going to get a WC spot.... 

I put down 10 bucks at +10,000 after the final preseason game.  I want my 1,000 dollars so don't screw it up McBeane.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BritBill said:

 

How do you intend on celebrating? 

 

...in ICU recovering from cardiac arrest...........

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BritBill said:

 

How do you intend on celebrating? 

 

Burning a couch on the sidewalk makes perfectly good sense to me.

 

Who on earth did THAT for the first time???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Augie said:

 

Burning a couch on the sidewalk makes perfectly good sense to me.

 

Who on earth did THAT for the first time???

 

Morgantown has made some strong claims

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, row_33 said:

 

Morgantown has made some strong claims

 

 

Let me guess.....they already had a couch going, then something good happened. It became an instant tradition/superstition! Burn a couch for good luck! 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

...until the Bills win the Super Bowl. :thumbsup:

 

And I cash in!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

75 days until the moon lands in my back yard?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kiva said:


Get drunk now and DEAL with the hangover later.
 

When we are mindful, we do not worry. 

 

Excellent advice, drink more so you don't have to be hungover. After all, being is just a state of mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kiva said:

Do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future. Focus on living in the present. 

To learn from the past is not dwelling in the past, there is only now, what we remember, and what we might do...

 

the mud elephant wading through the sea leaves no tracks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, r00tabaga said:

Search the desert for strippers and cocaine!

I like your style!

3 hours ago, motorj said:

I cant believe the current betting odds for the bills winning the superbowl are lower than the rams and eagles by 2x-3x, those two have a lower chance at the playoffs but still have a better chance at sb :lol:

Did you see the butt whipping the eagles gave us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

To learn from the past is not dwelling in the past, there is only now, what we remember, and what we might do...

 

the mud elephant wading through the sea leaves no tracks

Exactly  🙏 🕉☸️☯️🙏  Absolutely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

 

I can only assume it has to do with each team's relative floor and ceiling.  The floor for the Bills is higher than those teams, based on current record and the playoff calculator math.  The ceiling for the Bills is lower than those teams, should they make the playoffs, based on stats like points per game.

 

That said, Bills over 49ers 51-6.

Thats true but even oakland was ahead of bills and cleveland had same odds currently without garret, according to oddsharks numbers

 

Edited by motorj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kiva said:


Correct. The present is ruined by worrying about the future. 

and the future is ruined by not learning or growing from the past👌 Its all about balance my friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

and the future is ruined by not learning or growing from the past👌 Its all about balance my friend


What mindfulness teaches us is that we cannot control the past because it doesn’t exist. The only moment we have is now, and that moment will be gone is a flash. 
 

However, Life is in constant change and history can greatly empower our mindfulness, because at any one time had a slightly different path been taken or a decision swung a different way, the entire course of history would have been different. 
 

This knowledge is where history and mindfulness complement each other, because we know that we have power in that moment, right now, to make a positive change- to create our own history. 
 

If we use history as a map for modern living, it becomes too easy to label, judge and make perceptions of others.  Much negativity is a result of people holding onto history rather than living in the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Kiva said:


What mindfulness teaches us is that we cannot control the past because it doesn’t exist. The only moment we have is now, and that moment will be gone is a flash. 
 

However, Life is in constant change and history can greatly empower our mindfulness, because at any one time had a slightly different path been taken or a decision swung a different way, the entire course of history would have been different. 
 

This knowledge is where history and mindfulness complement each other, because we know that we have power in that moment, right now, to make a positive change- to create our own history. 
 

If we use history as a map for modern living, it becomes too easy to label, judge and make perceptions of others.  Much negativity is a result of people holding onto history rather than living in the moment. 

you can't change the past. but you can learn from it, and grow from it. And if you don't, see Einstein's definition of insanity👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

you can't change the past. but you can learn from it, and grow from it. And if you don't, see Einstein's definition of insanity👍


Yes,  you’re hitting just the tip of the iceberg.
 

Continue to practice to become an expert. Never stop learning. 

 

Great job, friend.

Edited by Kiva

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kiva said:


Yes,  you’re hitting just the tip of the iceberg. Continue to practice to become the expert. Never stop learning. 

 

Great job, friend.

I try lol. for many years. Let me know when you find the way brother😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Kiva said:


Yes,  you’re hitting just the tip of the iceberg.
 

Continue to practice to become an expert. Never stop learning. 

 

Great job, friend.

But what about when we know everything already, like myself? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, H2o said:

Image result for Josh Allen dancing gif

I will see you that J.Allen .gif & raise you.

 

Flossing JA:

 

source.gif

This will be his SuperBowl TD celebration when he scores 5 rushing TDs for the game... BUT only throws for a Buck-98 and rushes for 101 yards. Put that 299 yards all purpose yards in your pipe, haters!  

 

CC: 

@Gugny (Because he cares!)

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kiva said:


Correct. The present is ruined by worrying about the future. 

 

Also incorrect.  This will prove itself to be true for you, just wait for it.  

 

You don't only worry about the present - it's impossible and also isn't what you should try to do.  

 

You learn from the past, hence think about it.  You live presently and handle the now.  You plan for the future so when that time becomes the present it's more manageable.  

 

 

 

 

Edited by White Linen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

82 days until O's pitchers and catchers... yay:censored:

 

sorry Dude, it will get better some day....  :(

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...