Week 12: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

I think our defense will win this one for us. I don’t expect Allen to have a big day, he just needs to play mistake free football. We gotta get Singletary and Gore going, I think our running attack should be the focal point of our offense. Designing some run plays to get Allen involved would be a good idea as well. I think we win this one 20-13.

35 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

I think our defense will win this one for us. I don’t expect Allen to have a big day, he just needs to play mistake free football. We gotta get Singletary and Gore going, I think our running attack should be the focal point of our offense. Designing some run plays to get Allen involved would be a good idea as well. I think we win this one 20-13.

Agree. I do think Von Miller will give Allen some problems. Hopefully Ford is as ready as possible for this match up. He will manage to get to Allen some. Just need Allen to hold on to the ball and not fumble throughout the game and takes what the Broncos D gives him.

Still think he takes a long ball shot on Chris Harris. He may be a solid CB but John Brown will win some match ups. Hopefully no TO's and contain Miller for the most part and the Bills D should perform well, with all that the Bills "should" be able to come away with a victory.

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

This is a good point. If all the public money goes on the Broncos it is in the Vegas powers best interest that the Broncos lose. 

It's not the public money going on the Broncos. Public money ain't moving a line like that and most "people" are taking the Bills. It's the "sharp" money.

Situation is very similar to the Eagles and the Browns games. Let's just hope it works out differently this time. 

Not like the sharps are anywhere close to 100 percent.

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, eball said:

That's beautiful to watch, and wonderful to hear an analyst praising Josh's recognition of the D that changed from pre- to post-snap and having the confidence (and arm) to thread the needle.

I just feel like this is going to get better and better.

As I've been saying: when Josh has a bead on ya, you're in serious trouble, because the dude can make a play.

• Like (+1) 1

If anyone is a sports betting fan one of the picks off the WGR show they have on in the morning is to take the over 37 on the game...

Mike Donovan i think is the dude on the show...I am not a bettor but i am interested to see how this goes.

11 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Bills will be in my favorite colors, blue top white pants.

Let's GO!

Why they insist on using that old graphic is beyond me. Those are some late 90's NFL Blitz graphics right there.

We haven't worn all red socks since the Losman years.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Sunshower said:

This will be a good test. They have great DE's and a disruptive NT. They can force the QB off his spot and hurried throws. This isn't Miami where Josh could order desert after casually finishing his dinner back there.

They will seek to double smoke with man press and some shallow zone help to try to take Allen's first read away to allow that pass rush to get to him. Brown is Allen's security blanket so it makes sense that they will try to take him out of the game.

Passing wise, it would be a good game for others to step up...Beasley, Knox, and whoever they activate this game.

I would lean on the run too to slow down that rush, but we will see if Dabs bucks convention. A few designed read option or rpo runs for Allen as well as jet sweep fakes could take advantage of an overly aggressive front.

I like our D matchup...Fant has come on for them, but we have the right personnel to take away a pass-catching tightend as long as Frazier does not have them in a passive zone.

Our run defense is starting to come along, and I trust White to blanket Sutton.

Should be a close game, but I expect some turnovers by both offenses with these defenses and whoever wins the turnover battle has the edge. Bills have been so close to getting more turnovers, maybe this is the game.

Can't believe we are still watching meaningful games this late in a season instead of jokingly talking about how we could mathematically still be in the playoffs if this or that team loses all their remaining games and we run the table with ours.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 6

What they think 

https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/11/23/20979303/broncos-bills-score-predictions-week-12

If there ever was a winnable game for a 3-7 team on the road against a 7-3 team, it would be this one. The Denver Broncos match up well against the Buffalo Bills, but they have consistently struggled to find ways to close out games in 2019.

LMAO at this v. 

Here is how we see things going down individually.

Broncos 26, Bills 13

I spent a good portion of my Friday stirring the pot with Bills fans on Twitter. In my view, there is no bigger fraud at 7-3 than these Buffalo Bills. All seven of their wins have been against the worst teams in the NFL and two of the three losses have come against teams with a .500 record or worse. In short, they have had the cupcake of all cupcakes of schedules in 2019.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

feel free to Twitter him back and tell him how clueless he is. 

Lol.

I dont engage in that stuff anymore.  I used to go at with JoeToronto on PFT & they now have to approve my comments.... so I just don't view that site anymore. 

For those that like ProFootballTalk, you know who JoeToronto is....  ???

?

Edited by r00tabaga
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

What they think 

https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/11/23/20979303/broncos-bills-score-predictions-week-12

If there ever was a winnable game for a 3-7 team on the road against a 7-3 team, it would be this one. The Denver Broncos match up well against the Buffalo Bills, but they have consistently struggled to find ways to close out games in 2019.

LMAO at this v. 

Broncos 26, Bills 13

I spent a good portion of my Friday stirring the pot with Bills fans on Twitter. In my view, there is no bigger fraud at 7-3 than these Buffalo Bills. All seven of their wins have been against the worst teams in the NFL and two of the three losses have come against teams with a .500 record or worse. In short, they have had the cupcake of all cupcakes of schedules in 2019.

And yet... Denver's only wins are against two sub .500 teams and a .500 team.  Two of their losses were against sub .500 teams. A third loss was against a team that started 3-4 with one of those wins being against Denver and they are above .500 in part because they beat Denver.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

What they think 

LMAO at this v. 

Broncos 26, Bills 13

The one idiot picking the broncos 24-14 states that the bills pass defense isn’t nearly as imposing as the Vikings..... LMFAO. 

the Vikings rank 19Th in pass yds Allowed and even worse in pass tds allowed. We are giving up 197 freaking pass yds a game compared to their 245 and 7 pass td’s to their 19! 

What a bunch of idiots. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

32 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

And yet... Denver's only wins are against two sub .500 teams and a .500 team.  Two of their losses were against sub .500 teams. A third loss was against a team that started 3-4 with one of those wins being against Denver and they are above .500 in part because they beat Denver.

11 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

The one idiot picking the broncos 24-14 states that the bills pass defense isn’t nearly as imposing as the Vikings..... LMFAO. 

the Vikings rank 19Th in pass yds Allowed and even worse in pass tds allowed. We are giving up 197 freaking pass yds a game compared to their 245 and 7 pass td’s to their 19! 

What a bunch of idiots. 

adds to the meaning of mile high 

• Haha (+1) 1