Hauschka: didn’t feel “ideal” mentally/physically/technically on Sunday

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, dneveu said:

Well.... we can't fix it midseason.  The options are not great.  I do think they'll bring in some competition again though

That's all we can ask for. Maybe the competition is a kick in the butt he needs to get clutch again

On 11/13/2019 at 7:23 PM, OZBILLS said:

If he's not 100%, find a replacement who is.

Should have reported these feelings for his own personal wellbeing.

He hasn't been 100% since the blindside block against the Jets late last year....i am starting to doubt if he ever will...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, london_bills said:

I would always find it hard putting a loss fully on a kicker. Kicks feel like a continual lottery. 

Losses usually aren't on one player.  But he missed a very routine kick at the end of the first half that could have changed things.  And the kick at the end should also have been made to put it into OT.  Those are all kicks he had and should be able to make.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

how is is % overall looking again. Some of us can see farther than one game against a ***** team

He had a rough day agains the Browns. Take that away and he is at 2 missed FGs all year.  This is not the topic to be arguing "long term outlook." You have the patience of a child. 

Wait. Are you a child? I guess I should have picked up on that by now. 

Edited by JoshAllenHasBigHands
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

He had a rough day agains the Browns. Take that away and he is at 2 missed FGs all year.  This is not the topic to be arguing "long term outlook." You have the patience of a child. 

Wait. Are you a child? I guess I should have picked up on that by now. 

ahhh the little kid that likely throws himself thru tables calling someone else a child. 

sorry you cannot handle the fact this kicker has been trending downward for 2 years.