The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

At this point how can anyone say Trump isn't a criminal 

Thanks GOP 

Never got over the Civil Rights Movement 

They will be able to call more witnesses to muddy the water in the senate. There will be no exculpatory evidence, just conspiracy theories and whataboutisms 

Also, Trump won't be able to obstruct justice if Judge Roberts demands he produce evidence and witnesses. 

Schiff is getting cold feet now that he is realizing that he's running out of escape routes. Does he really want to testify to his scheme to create a whistleblower and his subsequent coaching of him? He can tell the truth or perjure himself. Up Schiff Creek without a paddle.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Schiff is getting cold feet now that he is realizing that he's running out of escape routes. Does he really want to testify to his scheme to create a whistleblower and his subsequent coaching of him? He can tell the truth or perjure himself. Up Schiff Creek without a paddle.

You are talking about conspiracy theories 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

At this point how can anyone say Trump isn't a criminal 

Thanks GOP 

Never got over the Civil Rights Movement 

Trying to divert attention and Afraid to really respond to the question, why am i not surprised.

Civil Rights Movement and the GOP?  Fact is the biggest obstacle to Civil Rights wasn't the GOP, it was the Southern Democrats that were lead by racists  including George Wallace, Lester Maddox, Orval Faubus, Bull Connor,  Allen Ellender and klansman Richard Byrd who served until he finally croaked in 2010.. That is just to name a few.   But hey, why let historical facts get in the way of your "narrative".

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I am standing by my earlier prediction, this will NEVER go to the Senate.  

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

....and yet the astute, brilliant, totally connected and highest ranking "smarts electorate' in the lower 48 re-elects him in a landslide....even with generators running polling machines.....

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Trying to divert attention and Afraid to really respond to the question, why am i not surprised.

Civil Rights Movement and the GOP?  Fact is the biggest obstacle to Civil Rights wasn't the GOP, it was the Southern Democrats that were lead by racists  including George Wallace, Lester Maddox, Orval Faubus, Bull Connor,  Allen Ellender and klansman Richard Byrd who served until he finally croaked in 2010.. That is just to name a few.   But hey, why let historical facts get in the way of your "narrative".

Conservatives were the biggest obstacle, the parties have realigned since the 1960's. Do you understand what I mean when I say they realigned? 

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

It will go to the Senate 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

7FE8E27C-586D-4FC1-9C8C-AB5585F07234.jpeg

a friend was dating a crazy woman. and a bunch of friends were at Wendy's one night and looked out the window into the parking lot and she was delivering a kick like this to him, he didn't get up for 10 minutes

i think he married her....

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Conservatives were the biggest obstacle, the parties have realigned since the 1960's. Do you understand what I mean when I say they realigned? 

LOL.  You were factual wrong, got called out but instead of admitting your error you try more spin & obfuscation......  now you throw out they just "realigned since the 1960s".  When exactly was the civil rights movement?  You really arent even worth debating, not worth my time trying to educate you about simple facts.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

LOL.  You were factual wrong, got called out but instead of admitting your error you try more spin & obfuscation......  now you throw out they just "realigned since the 1960s".  When exactly was the civil rights movement?  You really arent even worth debating, not worth my time trying to educate you about simple facts.

image.png.86e9f2ef4db4b2284d364ea6fbc04bbf.png

Just now, row_33 said:

a friend was dating a crazy woman. and a bunch of friends were at Wendy's one night and looked out the window into the parking lot and she was delivering a kick like this to him, he didn't get up for 10 minutes

i think he married her....

Tibs is a friend of yours?  My condolences.  

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Don't waste your time.  I've resorted to a swift kick in the Oompa Loompas.    All he's good for. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

If we are still allowed by the Trump Dynasty to write history in the future perhaps these pieces of evidence will shed light on more criminal

activity by the president 

The House Intelligence Committee now has access to several video and audio recordings as well as photographs that include President Trump and his attorney Rudy Giuliani.

And I am sure that they are legitimate without any doubts?  Not!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

..."ALWAYS attack..never defend"......you know their drill.......especially if you cannot defend the indefensible.....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

If you were a Dem, how would you look to salvage this and not have it go to a vote?  Clinton/Arkancide Pelosi and/or Schiff?  Give up Biden? 

Invent a new crime to scream about for a few months.  Like maybe call his Iran policy embezzlement and racketeering.