Washington - 30th ranked Offense, 26th on Defense

And again a one score game into the fourth.

I really wanted to see convincing win & good play calling and again a game only a fan of the Bills could like.

One of the worst teams in the NFL on both sides of the ball starting a real green Rookie qb and a game plan as if they were KC (with Mahomes), NE or NO.

Yes I'm happy @ 6.2, but this is where the Bills needed to see what Allen could do & <300 offense is actually sad. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2

Did anyone think we were going to all of a sudden be great after last year? We're beating the teams we're supposed to. We had 1 bad loss this year. As a lifetime Bills fan I feel comfortable saying the following: Dude, you're a Bills fan. Where do you get off acting like a win isn't good enough for you? Any win? How soon we forget. Well, not me.

Edited by Dopey
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Again it is about seeing growth.  Wachington hasn't scored an offensive TD since the third quarter vs. Miami 4 weeks ago.

They allowed 434 yards vs. Minnesota.  The 9-0 game vs. SF was in Horrific Weather conditions.  

Very happy with 6-2, just want to see growth & a game more reminiscent of what NE wouyld do against inferior competition (i.e. throw for over 300 and bury them). 

2 minutes ago, Whitey13 said:

Why are you here again instead of watching KC if all you like is scoring? Each game I see your posts about this

Because unfortunately I have been a Bills fan since day one.  I'd really like to be entertained and see what Alllen can do.  

14-20 160 is another McD but that as said is not going to cut it vs. any decent team.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And again a one score game into the fourth.

I really wanted to see convincing win & good play calling and again a game only a fan of the Bills could like.

One of the worst teams in the NFL on both sides of the ball starting a real green Rookie qb and a game plan as if they were KC (with Mahomes), NE or NO.

Yes I'm happy @ 6.2, but this is where the Bills needed to see what Allen could do & <300 offense is actually sad. 

Well the fans that go to the games don 't have the bags over their heads yet.

Isn’t the point to win the game? I get that you want to see progress, but it seems that “progress” means 300 yds and 3 tds by Allen and a shut out by the defense when they allow less then 100 yards. Obviously I’m exaggerating for effect, but don’t ignore the turnovers that Allen hasn’t been making, how much more in control he seems, and he’s coming through when he needs to. I’ll take 160 yds and a win every day over Fitz consistently throwing for 300+ in a losing effort 

3 minutes ago, Pay_Poyer said:

Isn’t the point to win the game? I get that you want to see progress, but it seems that “progress” means 300 yds and 3 tds by Allen and a shut out by the defense when they allow less then 100 yards. Obviously I’m exaggerating for effect, but don’t ignore the turnovers that Allen hasn’t been making, how much more in control he seems, and he’s coming through when he needs to. I’ll take 160 yds and a win every day over Fitz consistently throwing for 300+ in a losing effort 

The OP is more interested in being entertained than getting wins.

We control the game, go into the lull, let them back into it, wake up and control the game. 

We control almost every aspect of the game. Yes, there have been some mental errors and just flat out dumb decisions, just like any team in the nfl. 

regardless, we are dominant and continue to to improve. 

We have a real good possibility at winning our division, after the pats lose tonight. 

Edited by Chill

39 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The OP is more interested in being entertained than getting wins.

I watch football, because it can be entertaining.  I watch the Bills because they are my team.

The Bills won..... Great

Unfortunately the Bills are not entertaining.

And again we won.

Go Bills!!!