Week#9 Thread Bills vs. Redskins

Chandler#81

Love the throwback, but why can't the BLUE throwback be worn anymore?  It's been the white on white for several years now...very disappointing.

BTW, this will be the fifth different uniform the Bills have worn this year in as many home games.

McDermott: "We got to score points.  It's hard to win 7-6 in this league....we gotta score points"

There he said it himself...again.  Enough criticism that McDermott's philosophy isn't to score points, it's just playing ball control offense and defense.  He's not okay with low scoring games.

He wants to score.  

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

McDermott: "We got to score points.  It's hard to win 7-6 in this league....we gotta score points"

There he said it himself...again.  Enough criticism that McDermott's philosophy isn't to score points, it's just playing ball control offense and defense.  He's not okay with low scoring games.

He wants to score.  

Right. This idea that McD wants 9-7 football games is nonsense. The Bills absolutely want to score points. They don’t have great ability to do so at this point. They probably  believe that if they score at least 24 points, they will win at least ten games. They’re not there from a talent standpoint on offense, and some legitimate questions about the offensive coordinator have emerged. I’m sure McDs goal is to score points on offense, give up few on defense and put his D in advantageous situations by doing so. The numbers show they have a ways to go to get there. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/29/2019 at 8:25 AM, Dopey said:

Bills win, but I'm taking the skins at 10.5. I'd probably take the under too.

Changing my mind here. I think the loss to the Eagles and the fallout changes things a bit. I expect the defense to tighten up and fill the gaps better in the run game. That's what's been missing the last 2 games. The defense will give Josh and crew plenty of short fields and opportunities to put up points.  

Bills 38

Skins 13

• Like (+1) 2