Around the NFL: Week 6 Sunday Game Thread

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If you're a Bills "fan" and not an allen apologist, you're not a fan.

Sorry.

That is not true Joe. You can be a fan without being an apologist. Although I am not sure Allen has needed that much apologising for this year take out the New England game. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

And so are Allen apologists. Your point? And even if that were the case, at least Mahomes has earned his praise.

To be fair , this is a Bills board.  Not really a place for endless Mahomes ( or other non- Bills player)banter. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Why people don’t run it down KC’s throat is shocking to me. They can’t tackle or stop the run. Plus it keeps Mahomes off the field. Pound it on them. 

Hard to stat patient when they put up quick points on you early. The good thing the Colts did last week was keep the game close. That enabled them to really stick with the run.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, london_bills said:

Every QB needs a chance, need something around them. I kind of feel a bit bad for rosen

I can't help but feel that that "he plays with trash" thing is just an excuse that pro-Rosen people make to ignore the fact that two teams who invested heavily in him have already written his pro-career off. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If you're a Bills "fan" and not an allen apologist, you're not a fan.

Sorry.

Probably the strangest, most short-sighted thing you’ve ever said. Don’t be sorry, at least not for me. I root for the team, not anyone  player. And if being a realist about individual performances disqualifies one from being a true fan of the TEAM, then in your twisted view I guess I ain’t ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Remember when the talking heads said the 2017 Quarterback class wasn't very good? 

Mike Mayock said the prospect of picking one in the top 10 was terrifying. 

Mahomes and Watson looks pretty freaking awesome to me. 

But the one picked in the top ten is trash... so he was right! ?

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Hard to stat patient when they put up quick points on you early. The good thing the Colts did last week was keep the game close. That enabled them to really stick with the run.

Yep, I agree. And that’s exactly what they want you to try to do. I think Texans do have the pass game weapons to keep up. But they don’t need to. Pound the rock. I guarantee you the Cheats will make them prove they can stop the run when they meet. 

Just now, TheProcess said:

Yep, I agree. And that’s exactly what they want you to try to do. I think Texans do have the pass game weapons to keep up. But they don’t need to. Pound the rock. I guarantee you the Cheats will make them prove they can stop the run when they meet. 

I think Houston have mixed it up quite well. They are trailing because of a bad drop by Fuller and a fumble by Hyde  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Cygnus99 said:

The Eagles are in big trouble , their defense is Swiss cheese and their offense not that much , we should be able to handle them at home . Vikings are destroying the Eagles 

I'm glad to see people are waking up to what that team is.