Ty Nsekhe DNP all week with ankle injury

YoloinOhio

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

In a longer outlook I wonder how T Eric Magnuson is doing on the PS.

He has started games for San Fran in the past.

It’s possible he gets signed. I think this is what the open roster spot is for. QB or OT most likely depending on who can go. Possibly RB.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Maybe, just maybe, a Trent Williams trade is round the corner.

Even if it's a near corner he hasn't practiced or played for anyone all year and will have to learn a new system.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not officially out yet, which is surprising at least to me 

They're crazy if they play Singletary with a bye week coming up.  Hamstrings have to be babied and we're not desperate.

Edited by Formerly Allan in MD

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I couldn't care less about the injuries that other teams have had.

Chalk up right next to that my level of credit or care to McD, who I like quite a bit, because frankly that doesn't have anything to do with the price of anything...anywhere.

I'm talking about the importance of that game coming up and the annoying tail that the previous game has had and its consequencs.

You are lost, Sir, on what I am saying.  And I honestly I don't know how to find you.

But, I guess back to my point...that game and those injuries, let's say regardless of who it was against because for some reason some are stuck on that when i am just talking about the loss and the injuries, were costly and puts this game in peril.  This very winnable game in peril.

I can explain it to some of you, but I cannot comprehend it for you.

I take that back.  That was insulting, and it was meant to be insulting.  However, it is not cool and not the way I like to carry myself.

Jobot, I left it up there, but crossed it out so you can see and I can just apologize to you directly.

I'm just moody after lunch and you didn't deserve that, at all.

Same, to matter2003, but I don't think I was being necessarily insulting in that response.  If I was, my apologies.

Haha all good.  There was a post recently about how forfeiting to the PATs should be considered (jokingly), and your previous response sounded like it was compounding the loss to the Patriots specifically with a few injuries.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Jobot said:

Haha all good.  There was a post recently about how forfeiting to the PATs should be considered (jokingly), and your previous response sounded like it was compounding the loss to the Patriots specifically with a few injuries.

Wasn't me and never would be, brother.  However, I did make a comment in another thread that, essentially, losing this game against TT would be more damning and sinful than losing to the PATS.  Still, maybe I should just be clearer!

To that end:

INJURIES BE DAMNED, WIN THIS F***ING GAME THIS WEEKEND!

?

Seriously, guys...come on man, you gotta win this one.  Please.

Go Bills!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

i for one to mot care for the details how they man the Oline. if Barks is back there? it will be quick release football anyways.

WR is my only concern get in and out and open.
expecting some more passes out of the backfield The ones that Josh just wont check down to for some reason..
Bills will do their job, and adjust as needed.

going to be a good game

Go Bills

get well Ty get well soon ! : )

7 hours ago, Logic said:

I understand why they cleared a roster spot: They'll either need to call up Davis Webb or may choose to call up Duke Williams. I AM confused, however, by the fact that it was McDermott that got the boot, since Nsekhe is ailing and may not play. Tackle depth is frightening right now.

It just got more frightening. McDermott is now a NY Jet.

7 hours ago, Logic said:

If he doesn't go on Sunday (which he probably won't), then Daboll needs to make sure to give Ford help on the right side. I'd station Lee Smith or Tommy Sweeney next to him just about all day long.

omg, if he don't post up someone, we're screwed. i hope barkley starts and josh gets the bye week. fwiw. put dimarco on the right side of josh. i don't think wake is gonna play but it doesn't matter, ford sucks at rt....at least so far..

8 hours ago, Logic said:

You're right, he got penalized a lot. Part of the reason is that he's a mean *****. He also happens to be the best blocking tight end in football. One game in which he made boneheaded mistakes do not cancel out the three previous games, where he was out there mauling people, protecting the QB, and opening big holes in the running game. I promise you, a Ford/Smith combo on the right side is going to keep Allen or Barkley's jersey cleaner than Ford on an island. If it comes with a penalty or two, so be it...it's better than watching the quarterback get driven into the turf by an unobstructed linebacker.

I looked at film and most of the time he is penalized P*ts line moved and he was reacting to it.

5 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

In a longer outlook I wonder how T Eric Magnuson is doing on the PS.

He has started games for San Fran in the past.

It is Erik Magnuson. Played for them for 2 years with 4 games each year. 2 starts in 2017 and 1 start in 2018.  He was sometimes listed as a center and wikipedia lists him as a guard.  49ers said he was versatile so Bates II?

7 hours ago, Logic said:

THIS front office -- the Brandon Beane led front office -- was not here in 2017. They did not draft Zay Jones or Dion Dawkins or pass on a quarterback. 

Some still believe in conspiracy theory that Beane was directing Coach McD what to do while he was employed by another franchise.  It is a very strange form of logic but some are known for it on the wall.  That does not necessarily mean he needs to measured for a white coat with extra long sleeves but it would not hurt to be reviewed for quarter season (almost same duration as football season).

• Like (+1) 1