Week 5: Bills (+2.5) at Titans

YoloinOhio

19 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Not familiar with the pic, but there’s real reason for excitement tonight. This is a critical game in what it can do for playoff aspirations! Finding out only today that Josh will start, Singletary is a maybe and Duke brought up to the active roster is Huuuge news!

ah was just wondering about Singletary.  Looks like it’s going to be a wet one tomorrow (heh heh)... could use all the running power we can get.

11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Are we good?

4-1 heading into the bye week sounds pretty goood to me!

26 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Not familiar with the pic, but there’s real reason for excitement tonight. This is a critical game in what it can do for playoff aspirations! Finding out only today that Josh will start, Singletary is a maybe and Duke brought up to the active roster is Huuuge news!

Singletary is gonna be a big one. I expect this game to be a dogfight and I feel like a few POP runs will go a long away.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Krueger will be coach of the year.

Totally different team.

So awesome to watch.

Buffalo thanks you Pegulas!!!

Seriously. If this team was actually this good all along, Housley was guilty of coaching malpractice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, london_bills said:

Thanks. I was worried it was the woman. I know I'm opening a can of worms but I hate turning the game on and hearing her commentating personally. 

I heard her calling a college game today and changed the channel.  ?

1 hour ago, london_bills said:

Thanks. I was worried it was the woman. I know I'm opening a can of worms but I hate turning the game on and hearing her commentating personally. 

Beth Mowins is a solid announcer and a WNY

product too. Not sure why you don’t like her.

Instead, we get spero and archuletta, who are at the very bottom of the CBS announcer teams. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Beth Mowins is a solid announcer and a WNY

product too. Not sure why you don’t like her.

Instead, we get spero and archuletta, who are at the very bottom of the CBS announcer teams. 

The female voice with the visuals and feel of the game just doesn't work for me, it doesn't feel right. Never has done. Where she is from isn't relevant to me. 

Edited by london_bills

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He lives in Alabama now and covers Bama football. They have a bye week so probably decided on the road trip to see his old crew in NashVegas. 

So he now follows the college evil empire. Makes sense