Josh Allen in concussion protocol: Update cleared 10/5

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, BuffaninATL said:

sorry, I think you're off the mark on this one. Our O-line struggled and gave up at least 3 sacks, maybe more. Allen should be afforded the chance to run at times without fear of some a-hole going helmet to helmet.

I think you misread me here. I want Allen to take off and run as it’s a huge factor in games. Barkley isn’t going anywhere. So to that I say no thanks. I want Allen, and he shouldn’t have to “ defend” himself from a helmet to helmet cheap shot. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BuffaninATL said:

Please tell us how Allen is supposed to protect himself from an opposing player who looked very intent on targeting and using his helmet as a weapon.....

By sliding. 

This is the risk he takes going into a group of defenders in that posture.  He has to either slide or get his head down so he's the one delivering the punishment.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

I think you misread me here. I want Allen to take off and run as it’s a huge factor in games. Barkley isn’t going anywhere. So to that I say no thanks. I want Allen, and he shouldn’t have to “ defend” himself from a helmet to helmet cheap shot. 

He also doesnt have to lower his head either

3 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Was he really that much better, though? 

Tom Brady averaged 3.8 yards per attempt, his lowest rate in a win in his career, per @ESPNStatsInfo. The Buffalo defense is for real.

— Rich Cimini (@RichCimini) September 29, 2019

Look, Allen was awful.  Brady was almost just as bad.

Exactly!

Crybaby was nothing special today, and he looked bad on the interception to Hyde.

Honestly, the Cheaters offense was nothing special today.

What a waste of a great performance by our defense. :censored:

• Like (+1) 2

Who was that !@#$ piece of ***** that speared JA in the face?

And in typical nfl fashion, there was a holding penalty so no harm to the defense and the guy wasn’t kicked out. Blows me away. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

He was also fighting for extra yards. He is essentially a rb at that point.

Are you seriously defending that hit?  Or are you just an average Pats fans who started watching football in 2002. Or both?

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

He was also fighting for extra yards. He is essentially a rb at that point.

You jackass.

Would you have the same reaction if that was Brady?

That was a helmet to helmet hit as he was wrapped up and getting tackled.. and it wouldn’t matter what position he was playing. 

It’s complete BS, and the Patriots are a disgrace because this is the kind of crap they do.  Win at all costs. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Was he really that much better, though? 

Tom Brady averaged 3.8 yards per attempt, his lowest rate in a win in his career, per @ESPNStatsInfo. The Buffalo defense is for real.

— Rich Cimini (@RichCimini) September 29, 2019

Look, Allen was awful.  Brady was almost just as bad.

Both D are excellent, Hightower was out today.

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

And they are also 4-0

They are a marginal 4-0 team.  Your helmet to helmet hitting DB should have been ejected.  This was the first tough game you had, and you're lucky to have won.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Playoffs? said:

You jackass.

Would you have the same reaction if that was Brady?

That was a helmet to helmet hit as he was wrapped up and getting tackled.. and it wouldn’t matter what position he was playing. 

It’s complete BS, and the Patriots are a disgrace because this is the kind of crap they do.  Win at all costs. 

First of all Brady would have slid. Allen is going to have short career if he keeps playing like that