TNF 8:20pm : Eagles (1-2) @ Packers (3-0)

whatdrought

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I'm not saying they weren't said. I'm saying even if they were said (and it is possible the reporter made them up, that does happen) they can still be wrong. The preponderance of evidence is that they are likely wrong. 

Nope. That one you get fair and square. Lol 

Guys sticking up form their team mate does not stand as evidence that what other guys said is wrong.

His aw-shucks, overgrown-Opie-from-Mayberry routine plays well with the local and national media. Indeed, sources describe Wentz as “incredibly hard working,” “determined,” and “highly intelligent.” But the true Wentz is more nuanced and complicated, with sources describing him as “selfish,” “uncompromising,” “egotistical,” one who plays “favorites” and doesn’t like to be “questioned,” one who needs to “practice what he preaches” and fails “to take accountability.”

Numerous sources confirmed Wentz was once verbally attacked by a highly respected teammate for not being “a team guy.”

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Guys sticking up form their team mate does not stand as evidence that what other guys said is wrong.

His aw-shucks, overgrown-Opie-from-Mayberry routine plays well with the local and national media. Indeed, sources describe Wentz as “incredibly hard working,” “determined,” and “highly intelligent.” But the true Wentz is more nuanced and complicated, with sources describing him as “selfish,” “uncompromising,” “egotistical,” one who plays “favorites” and doesn’t like to be “questioned,” one who needs to “practice what he preaches” and fails “to take accountability.”

Numerous sources confirmed Wentz was once verbally attacked by a highly respected teammate for not being “a team guy.”

Oh my goodness.

This conversation: 

giphy.gif

They cannot both be right... 

You're dismissing all of these as them defending their teammate, while believing the anonymous sources as gospel. 

13 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Well that's kind of the problem. 

I'm working on an article based on anonymous sources (and @DC Tom who said he'd like to be quoted personally) that says your inability to type tonight is more about the scotch and soda and less about the keyboard. In fact, 5 posters have actually said that there is no new keyboard. 

You quote me personally, and it better ***** be "You're an idiot," you idiot.

That catch by Allison before the TD was example of difficult catches on non-perfect passes that NFL receivers make all the time.  If Josh threw that and the receiver dropped it (or worse it deflected off his hands for an interception) there would be a hundred people on here wailing about the imperfect pass (some would even complain if it was caught)

Edited by stevewin
  • Thank you (+1) 1