Joe B. All-22 From Bengals game

YoloinOhio

17 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

Uh oh... edmunds and ford haters will hate on this lol

Thats some sort of double negative right? 

9 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Someone remind what Joe Buscaglia's credentials are to be commenting on any sort of football Xs and Os.

I guess only that he gets paid to do it? 

Hey at least he seems to like football. Better than some buffalo sports critics 

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Thats some sort of double negative right? 

I guess only that he gets paid to do it? 

Hey at least he seems to like football. Better than some buffalo sports critics 

Some folks, the only way to get them to be positive is to trick them!!

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, DJB said:

Oh I agree that Feliciano has been better no disputing that.

Id actually like to see Feliciano at LG , Cody at RG and Spain on the bench. 

There are going to be some decisions to make after this season especially with Spain on a one year deal....personally I would like to keep ALL of them nothing wrong with having too many good players.....we need stability at RT.

On 9/24/2019 at 7:33 PM, TroutDog said:

I think Josh’s average release time gets skewed by some of his scrambles. For instance, there was one play where he held it for eight seconds!!!

Yes it does.  There should be an average time to throw if inside the pocket and one for when the throw is made outside the pocket.  Otherwise it's apple and orange marmalade.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/25/2019 at 12:42 PM, Rockinon said:

I'd like to see Josh keep the ball as the option instead, when Mckenzie is in motion.  The defense will bite hard on Mckenzie leaving a receiver wide open.

Im sure we will see that at some point. A fake to Mckenzie and throw to Knox over the middle when lbs squeeze up would be gold!

6 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Im sure we will see that at some point. A fake to Mckenzie and throw to Knox over the middle when lbs squeeze up would be gold!

McKenzie didn’t practice today (ankle) and Foster was limited (groin)... have to wonder if they make the move with Duke Williams if one or both are out 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

McKenzie didn’t practice today (ankle) and Foster was limited (groin)... have to wonder if they make the move with Duke Williams if one or both are out 

Is Foster's absence even noticed this year?

1 minute ago, GG said:

Is Foster's absence even noticed this year?

Not really. But they targeted him for bombs three times against the Giants and at least twice last week. Part of it has just been circumstance. The deep ball against the Bengals was just a great play by the defense off the All-22. It was a sure touchdown on a perfect rope. During the game, on TV, it looked like he threw it into double coverage but he didn't.

On 9/24/2019 at 8:07 PM, DJB said:

Oh I agree that Feliciano has been better no disputing that.

Id actually like to see Feliciano at LG , Cody at RG and Spain on the bench. 

I think Spain has been playing great... however I do agree I'd rather see Feliciano and Ford on the field with Spain playing the spell role... I like Ford at LG and Feliciano at RG.

Edited by akcash