Beane is not a god. Let someone else handle the WR position

Teddy KGB

5 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

These wideouts are a bore.  

If only we had a guy like Sammy Watkins on the roster.     

Smh ??‍♂️ 

I agree.  We need to make a trade for a WR.  Look at the improvement Josh made by adding Beasley, Brown, and Knox.  Get the kid a legit #1.  If AJ Green is available, make the trade.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Except it isn’t a Gore to McCoy comparison. It’s a McCoy/Gore/Singletary to Gore/Singletary/Yeldon comparison. By which, Yeldon shouldn’t be on an NFL roster and he showed why today. That depth almost cost the Bills.

He showed why multiple time’s in preseason too.

Try again bro.

Because of the fumble? 

He extended two different drives on 3rd down, and made some solid runs. 

No no one cared about McCoy last week, but this week he puts up some numbers and now the sky is falling. 

His replacement scored the game winner today.

‘Nuff said.

5 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

We had to move from McCoy and Watkins for some apparent reason ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Watkins was an injury prone player who did not fit in the team’s long term plans. Rams also let the same player walk so lets not pretend he is a superstar now. Mahomes makes a lot of players in that offense look good.

Edited by billieve420

Brown and Beasley are pretty good WR’s.  

Dawson Knox looks to have star potential at TE.  

I just don’t know who we were supposed to get these past few years after the draft pick of Zay where I’m sure we’d all rather have Juju.  

We’d love a true #1.  We all know that.  I’m sure the FO does too.  In fact, half the teams in the league want one as well.  Those guys aren’t frequently available.  

FWIW, This year’s draft is loaded at WR.  

Edited by SCBills

Maybe they'll trade for a better WR, but would be less surprised if the plan isn't to draft a true #1 one next year.  Cole and Beasley all of a sudden will look much stronger.

Or maybe Foster does improve once his foot injury is over enough that him plus Brown and Beasley, plus sign another FA of caliper of another Brown type.

More than likely see the off season needs both thru FA and draft of WR, LB, & OT being the top needs.

The roster is not complete.....they are still cranking out over 250 yards a game and are on a pace for 4K right now.....

Dawson Knox and Sweeney look like keepers

Next year's draft is a WR draft.....I expect we will be grabbing one

McCoy is OLD.....the reason we moved on from him?  His name is Devin Singletary....you know the kid who has been impressing since he got here?   We will need another back next year......maybe the rugby guy will get a shot?

6 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

I had to look up if Watkins played today or was injured.  I see he had a respectable 5 catches for 64 yards and a fumble.  Of all the things to complain about this week, this is puzzling.

It’s the Kiddies Table thread.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Gore had a solid day==5.8 per and 76 yards (long of 22) and a TD.

They weren't missing McCoy today...bad take, bro.

Singletary will be back soon anyway.

Cincy's run defense sucks. San Fran embarrassed them the week before. Even you could have run for 76 yards today. McCoy would have done better than Gore and the game would not have been as close as it was. And this is coming from someone who doesn't even think he's that great. Ivory was better than him last season. But Gore is replacement level at best. Same goes for Yeldon. 

My guess is that McBeane knew this but also factored in that McCoy wouldn't be keen on not being the best back on the team with Singletary here now.

• Like (+1) 1