NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 3, 2019 - Cincinnati @ Buffalo - Announcers - Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=3

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Thursday Night: Tennessee @ Jacksonville (NFLN)
Sunday Night: LA Rams @ Cleveland (NBC)
Monday Night: Chicago @ Washington (ESPN)

CBS Early -

Cincinnati @ Buffalo  -  Announcers - Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

New Orleans @ Seattle  -  Announcers -  Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Poor Wyoming misses out this week on the Bills 

NYS East of 12 or Cooperstown is screwed .  You get  NE with Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

DO NOT POST THE MAPS IN THE OPEN FORUM

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

I'm in the Miami viewing area.  So I am always going to get Miami and not Buffalo if they are on at the same time, which is most of the time.  This week, Miami is on the other network playing in Dallas! 

So what do they give us?  New England vs. Jets instead of Bills vs. Cincy.

What AFC East fan down here wants to watch NE beat the Jets 65 to 3?

I know I am a Bills homer, but just on paper, the Bills game looks to be potentially a lot better.

Oh well, I'll watch online as I normally do.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I'm in the Miami viewing area.  So I am always going to get Miami and not Buffalo if they are on at the same time, which is most of the time.  This week, Miami is on the other network playing in Dallas! 

I know I am a Bills homer, but just on paper, the Bills game looks to be potentially a lot better.

None.  

Bob Kraft has "business" associations in S Fla.  soooo  maybe .... 

35 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

CBS Early -

NYS East of 12 or Cooperstown is screwed .  You get  NE with Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

Well that sucks, but I mean the Broncos are 0-2 do we really care what the Chiefs are doing.

Either way though I kind of prefer watching it on my computer so I can bounce between the game and this nuthouse.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

do you mind if I ask what your online source is ?

48 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

CBS Early -

Can't be any worse than Greg Gumball.  Don't like that the top CBS team is doing a NFC matchup but I understand the business model.  Not that it will ever happen but maybe CBS should experiment with letting the radio networks for the non-preferred teams do audio and CBS is responsible for the visual.

45 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

None.  

Bob Kraft has "business" associations in S Fla.  soooo  maybe .... 

Does sex trafficking Asian women count as a business association?

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Amen.

Knee-jerk network procedure is to always put a divisional game in a market where the home team isn't available regardless of the quality of the game.  I'm expecting next week we'll get Bills/NE here in North Jersey when the Jets are on their bye, so for once the system might work.

19 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Can't be any worse than Greg Gumball.  Don't like that the top CBS team is doing a NFC matchup but I understand the business model.  Not that it will ever happen but maybe CBS should experiment with letting the radio networks for the non-preferred teams do audio and CBS is responsible for the visual.

I have been wishing for something like this for a long time. Would be great if you could choose between the home announcers, away announcers or the national guys for your audio.

The NFL games on Prime last season had something similar. You could choose between the regular broadcast audio, Hannah Storm and Andrea Kramer, or the British announcers.

I tried all three and ended up going with the British guys most of the time. All of them weren't great to be honest but it was nice to be able to have the choice.

Here's to hoping we can someday see that for all NFL games and be able to choose Murphy if we would prefer. :thumbsup:

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, eball said:

I can't believe they didn't give Baltimore/KC to Nantz/Romo.

This year is really freaking confusing to me as far as the late games go.

Looks like Nantz/Romo on New Orleans at Seattle  and is the national 4:25  game on CBS????Now the national late game week 1 was Cowboys/Giants  then I guess Fox had another national game with Saints /Rams so i guess it does not flip flop per week anymore?

Anyways, looks like data will be getting a workout after the game on Sunday in the lot, i am way nore interested inTexans/Chargers then two NFC teams...so no OTA for us in the lot!

I mean cmon CBS in Buffalo..you really think we want an NFC matchup instead of two teams we will be fighting for the wildcard? Especially one now playing with a backup QB?

Edited by plenzmd1

Here in Binghamton, it's always a crapshoot if we get the Bills. I am shocked WBNG is going with Buffalo/Cincy this week over Jets/NE because I know how much networks love to put Brady on the air regardless of how bad the Jets are and this being partially Jets territory too. Not complaining though!!