Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

I know the Jets aren't making it to the playoffs, but I see the Bill's getting a wildcard, I will be rooting for you guys hard, you guys are built to beat the Pat's. Brown did this crap on purpose

You are now nominated for stadium wall hero status. Leave the dark side, join us. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

I know the Jets aren't making it to the playoffs, but I see the Bill's getting a wildcard, I will be rooting for you guys hard, you guys are built to beat the Pat's. Brown did this crap on purpose

Interesting. I view the Bills and Jets as fairly equal.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Doc said:

And I stand by what I said.  I hope the Raiders file a complaint with the Commish over the racial slur and threat Brown used.  And if I'm Gruden, I press charges for him illegally taping my conversation. 

We have established earlier that you are much more sensitive to events than Gruden.  He will not be suing. 

3 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Maybe Greggo can take one for the rest of the league and put a bounty on Brady.  That organization is really annoying.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Have you ever suffered within the city limits of Dunkirk?

Please leave Dunkirk out of it.  I came from there.  Don't tarnish the illusion that I have constructed in my mind that it wasn't a bad place to grow up.

• Thank you (+1) 2

The NFL has completed its investigation into tampering allegations made against the New England Patriots in connection with their signing of Antonio Brown, and concluded there was no inappropriate action taken by the Patriots at any time. 

Edited by Roger Goodell
  • Haha (+1) 6

Just now, Roger Goodell said:

The NFL has completed its investigation into tampering allegations made against the New England Patriots in connecting with their signing of Antonio Brown, and concluded there was no inappropriate action taken by the Patriots.

I've been waiting on an update from you. Thanks Commish!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Maybe Greggo can take one for the rest of the league and put a bounty on Brady.  That organization is really annoying.

From.your lips to God's ears. Only saving grace is that the Pat's center is out, I'm hoping William's or Oliver can get.in bradys face quick and painful

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, PlayoffsPlease said:

or good. 

Though when shady crap like this AB pickup happens (and spy gate, deflate gate, new rules to protect Brady) they get away with it...every...single..time.  It gets old.