Antonio Brown RELEASED, signed by PATS

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Impossible to police. 

Most likely but the longer this goes on the greater the risk of a fan revolt that leaves permanent damage to the league.  How many fans of rival AFCE teams are going to keep buying tickets if they feel the fix is in against them?  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

LOL. The point is Mayock did not suffer. The fact that we can say "cracker", but not the n-word, is indicative of that. Do not compare what Mayock went through with true racism, which has hurt the lives of black people in this country ever since slavery.

So if Josh Rosen is called a “cracker”, then it actually would be racist since he’s Jewish and they were held as slaves for thousands of years?

3 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

Doc wanted him punished for threatening his boss. I am ok with that. But the racism part is just funny and does not compare to the long history of severely detrimental institutional racism that black people in this country have experienced for decades. And we are still there. Why are all the owners white and most of the GM's? why are most of the players black? Why are black people arrested for crimes disproportionately from their population percent? I have problems with this. I have problems with the true racism in this country.

It’s almost like there’s different severities of racist actions.

A racist comment is a racist comment, regardless of the contextual framing you’re trying to bend.

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

How can the Pats even sign him when they only have 9mill in cap space?

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/new-england-patriots/

TB will restruct again to play for 75 cents but gets his perks in team shares and TB12 as the official regiment for all Pats players.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 1

AB acts like a douche so he gets traded.  Doesn't go to the team he wants, so he acts like a douche and gets released.  The Pats, in less then a day, decide this locker room cancer is actually the perfect fit for their team and sign him.

Yeah, sounds legit. ?

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

its a big problem when the MLB has the most parody of any league in the US.

A big part of it has to be the lack of salary cap. We have got to get rid of that ***** here.

It's parity and my Yankees have had 27 straight winning seasons............MLB is a parody of parity..........our Bills aren't parity challenged they've just been bad at football stuff.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

TB will restruct again to play for 75 cents but gets his perks in team shares and TB12 as the official regiment for all Pats players.

Kinda BS how this works no? You should not even be able to offer anything over what or where your cap space currently sits. 

The NFL has work to do.

3 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

Name calling. SMH. Probably a violation of the TOS.

So's posting politics outside PPP.

But what really makes you a complete ass is starting with "I don't want to make this thread political, but..." and following up with NOTHING BUT POLITICS.  :wallbash:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2