Chiefs working on Hill extension

Reed83HOF

Just now, Virgil said:

While I agree with the anger, he wasn’t fully charged.   What can the NFL do on some level?

NFL can't do diddly about it. I'm less angry with the NFL than I am with the justice system being unable to provide any kind of justice for that kid because of his reprobate parents.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

While I agree with the anger, he wasn’t fully charged.   What can the NFL do on some level?

The NFL can't really do anything... The Chiefs can choose not to give him millions more dollars.. I don't think it's debated that he is/was/likely will be abusive. Between his history and that phone call alone, there should be a willingness to be done with him. 

It's specifically nice and hypocritical given their response to the Hunt issue. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

NFL can't do diddly about it. I'm less angry with the NFL than I am with the justice system being unable to provide any kind of justice for that kid because of his reprobate parents.

I understand NFL can't do anything.  The Chiefs could.  They won't.

35 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The NFL can't really do anything... The Chiefs can choose not to give him millions more dollars.. I don't think it's debated that he is/was/likely will be abusive. Between his history and that phone call alone, there should be a willingness to be done with him. 

It's specifically nice and hypocritical given their response to the Hunt issue. 

Totally agree.  The Chiefs can do something.  But, an extension is pure support of Hill.  They supported Hunt until the NFL didn't.  This is strike two in my opinion with the Chiefs.  To do nothing, I can POSSIBLY understand.  But, to give him tens of millions of dollars?

The Chiefs clearly don't get about domestic violence and being reasonable humans.  Just winning football games.  Same with the NFL and just caring about profits.  Very sad!

The NFL doesn't need to support this to make money and the Chiefs can win games without supporting it too.  Very disappointing!!