Kyle should coach

2 minutes ago, teef said:

i remember jimmy johnson saying that during his tenure with the cowboys, he only saw he wife in her night gown the majority of the time.  he meant that he left so early for work she was in it, and he would come back so late that she was back in it for bed.  long days.

Coaching is a 24/7 job. Constantly scouting, putting together game plans, long nights, early mornings

The anxiety level for a coach during the season is astronomical

• Like (+1) 1

I’m just happy he cares so much he’s willing to recurrently volunteer his time to help Oliver and probably Phillips out in the beginning and now end of training camp.  He doesn’t want to work 16 hrs a day 7 days a week.  I’m sure in 13 years he’s made more than enough money that he probably wants to help this team keep it’s momentum.

He is most interested is my guess to be a great dad and husband and commit to his family.  I’m grateful as so many other retired players would never do what he’s done.  Speaks to his high character.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, teef said:

i remember jimmy johnson saying that during his tenure with the cowboys, he only saw he wife in her night gown the majority of the time.  he meant that he left so early for work she was in it, and he would come back so late that she was back in it for bed.  long days.

Two Things:

1. Who the hell still wears a nightgown past 1960?

2. Remember when Jimmy Johnson was the spokesperson for Extenze?  Not related to the topic but Jimmy Johnson with a pitched tent is so gross to think about and wanted to put it in your mind.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Two Things:

1. Who the hell still wears a nightgown past 1960?

2. Remember when Jimmy Johnson was the spokesperson for Extenze?  Not related to the topic but Jimmy Johnson with a pitched tent is so gross to think about and wanted to put it in your mind.

why do the majority of our conversations end in discussion of  erections?