Jests cut their 3rd rounder Polite

Reed83HOF

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Supposedly he had the worst combine ever.  The combine stuff is overrated but if you can’t at least fake it for the biggest job interview of your life, that’s a major red flag. 

Thats right, I remember that. Here is his opportunity to set himself up and he seems indifferent to everything. Maybe he has his reasons, or underlying issues are at play. Who knows.

Edited by Rocket94

1 hour ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Another challenger appears!!!!!!! And lurking is just watching and not posting, I think you should post with Google open so you can search words and meanings. How did that sweep of us last year fe..oh wait, we split.

Change lurk to post and my comment stands.

1 hour ago, WorstTEever81 said:

Watch out, if you defend your team too much against other team’s trolls you might get into trouble. 

Well, trolls are better blocked anyway.

6 hours ago, Bleedingreennc said:

For sure, wasted pick hands down, could have used that on a decent corner. And I never said you guys were crying. I was accused of crying. Where are Joe in Winslow and the A team? This topic went sideways 

Sorry man. Spent most of the day ripping out and replacing a corroded well pressure tank system.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, mrags said:

That’s just comical. Give it a break 

Im surprised you don’t. Since you are one of you think Gase is good and he did well with Ryan Tannehill. Lol 

So are you saying Polite made the Jets? I don’t really think there is an argument here. The Jets are a bottom 5 team for edge rushers and Polite didn’t make the team as a 3rd round pick that is almost guaranteed a spot.  You’re just flat out wrong, give it up. Try using logic in your next response, I doubt you can come up with anything. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Sunshower said:

I liked him better than JarDavious Rude.

I miss me some sexy Barrett Ruud... His dad played for us for a couple years, we definitely could've used him then.

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I am forbidden, by mutual agreement with the mods, to call posters with less than 250 posts "idiots."

So in one more post, you will be an idiot.

I love you DC Tom....:worthy:

7 hours ago, Bleedingreennc said:

How so? Douglass sees that he was a bad pick, bring someone else that is worthy of a roster spot. But I'm an idiot??

Well obviously, you're a Jests fan:lol:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, billspro said:

So are you saying Polite made the Jets? I don’t really think there is an argument here. The Jets are a bottom 5 team for edge rushers and Polite didn’t make the team as a 3rd round pick that is almost guaranteed a spot.  You’re just flat out wrong, give it up. Try using logic in your next response, I doubt you can come up with anything. 

The Jets finished with 39 sacks last year which tied them for 16th overall in sacks for the season. But keep trying. 

The logic gin is still there that the HC is a kook and the front office is even more clueless considering they fired their GM after they allowed him to draft this years players. 

If your argument was that Polite was a POS and not a good team mate, or not a hard worker, there’s not really anything for me to say. It is what it is. But you are claiming his talent isn’t good enough to make an nfl roster and your just flat out wrong. The dude put together enough in college to be drafted in the 3rd round. Apparently you are wrong about him. 

15 minutes ago, mrags said:

The Jets finished with 39 sacks last year which tied them for 16th overall in sacks for the season. But keep trying. 

The logic gin is still there that the HC is a kook and the front office is even more clueless considering they fired their GM after they allowed him to draft this years players. 

If your argument was that Polite was a POS and not a good team mate, or not a hard worker, there’s not really anything for me to say. It is what it is. But you are claiming his talent isn’t good enough to make an nfl roster and your just flat out wrong. The dude put together enough in college to be drafted in the 3rd round. Apparently you are wrong about him. 

They have some good players in the middle. Their edge players suck. Our oline will handle them with ease week 1.

47 minutes ago, billspro said:

They have some good players in the middle. Their edge players suck. Our oline will handle them with ease week 1.

That still doesn’t mean anything in regards to this argument. 

And Leonard Williams plays DE for the Jets and he’s an absolute stud.