Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I feel disappointed about this also, but singletary does have shady shake and bake, and I’m just not sure whatever happened late last season plus cap hit didn’t stack the odds against him. 

Good news is is there is some cash freed up now I assume. 

Well I guess he was part of the plans.  He was apart of cut down day.

Just now, astb41 said:

any chance at all that clearing the McCoy cap space could possibly lead to a Melvin Gordon trade? Guessing not but...

It is an intriguing project.  I don't know how accurate SportTrac's numbers are at this moment, but releasing McCoy leaves us with about 17 mil in cap space.  The question now is what do you give up to get him and can you re-sign him next year?  A rental of Melvin Gordon this year does little good.  Maybe adds a win.  

3 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

They couldnt run him down last season when he hit over 20 MPH on a TD run.  Hopefully Wade developes quickly.

Assuming Wade makes the roster.  No one else has speed.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, WVUFootball29 said:

It is an intriguing project.  I don't know how accurate SportTrac's numbers are at this moment, but releasing McCoy leaves us with about 17 mil in cap space.  The question now is what do you give up to get him and can you re-sign him next year?  A rental of Melvin Gordon this year does little good.  Maybe adds a win.  

Over the cap had us with 23m before shady release and we gain 6m. I’d trust spotrac over them though