Gimme my damn Botox

My cousin’s wedding is this weekend, and he always has been a notorious sweater.  Dude can pit-out of a t-shirt in -10 degree weather.  

My aunt was telling me that his future bride coerced him to get shots of botox injected into his armpits.  I guess the preliminary results are good ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My cousin’s wedding is this weekend, and he always has been a notorious sweater.  Dude can pit-out of a t-shirt in -10 degree weather.  

My aunt was telling me that his future bride coerced him to get shots of botox injected into his armpits.  I guess the preliminary results are good ?‍♂️

She wouldn’t part with a couple panty liners to stick onto his pits?

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

She was determined.  

wait a second ....

You are in Texas ...

your wife is blonde ...

Connecting the Dots 

You aren't confusing GBD's unhealthy obsession with Meg Ryan with his wife, are you?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Anyone here ever get Botox? Maybe it’s my midlife crisis kicking in but it has crossed my mind recently. My ex used to go so I’ve paid for Botox but never had it. 

I have a buttocks, not botox.

Unless it is a live saving treatment, I would never do it.  

It's not always used for cosmetic fixes. 

Many overactive muscle conditions can be calmed by botox shots. It essentially paralyzes muscles to achieve desired effects  .II t can "fix" a lot of problems such as:  tremors, excessive sweating, muscle spasms, migraines, etc..  Unfortunately insurance usually sees it as a cosmetic procedure and is difficult to get insurance to cover costs.

On 8/28/2019 at 3:31 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Is he breaking into spas dressed like a soccer mom?  If so, he has bigger problems than sweating. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Is he breaking into spas dressed like a soccer mom?  If so, he has bigger problems than sweating. 

Not surprised he's found a fix for the sweating but usually the fixes are short lived.  Maybe a few months?  After that, you need to repeat the shot(s).  That can be expensive.  On the other hand, the temps are cooling in Buffalo, so maybe the problem will diminish?

On 8/29/2019 at 12:18 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

Anyone here ever get Botox? Maybe it’s my midlife crisis kicking in but it has crossed my mind recently. My ex used to go so I’ve paid for Botox but never had it. 

There is not enough Botox in the world to ameliorate your declining and sagging skin. My recommendation is to date older women so you will feel younger, at least relatively so. :ph34r:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=wrinkled+men&id=42F2A3D0BE905D79EF9C610617C8CAF2FA4ED51C&FORM=IQFRBA

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Not surprised he's found a fix for the sweating but usually the fixes are short lived.  Maybe a few months?  After that, you need to repeat the shot(s).  That can be expensive.  On the other hand, the temps are cooling in Buffalo, so maybe the problem will diminish?

Yes, from what I understand the treatment requires some upkeep, but he said he did the Botox shots just for the wedding (by order of his bride ?).  He also told me that there is some type of medication he can take.  Supposedly, his sweating has little to do with the temps.  It’s more of a medical condition I guess.  Without looking it up....Hypercondriasis?