Eddie Oliver Mr. Canton Ohio

22 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I see Eddie did a number on Nelson of all people...only one preseason game but man this kid just looks different 

I didn't see the game, but nothing but glowing reports on Oliver. Dominating someone like Nelson in his first game speaks for itself!

27 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I see Eddie did a number on Nelson of all people...only one preseason game but man this kid just looks different 

Your thread title is ridiculous but yes Oliver looked excellent against an all-pro guard.

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I wouldn't say he dominated Nelson at all.  Nelson stuffed him a few times, Oliver pushed him into the feet of Brissett a few times.  All in all it was a good matchup

Hopefully, he will be humble and continue the learning process.  Encouraged.

10 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

If he turns out as good as he looks, the Bills will probably let him walk once his rookie contract is up & he's commanding a huge contract. 

Now now Dingus - they did give Dareus his money...

2 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Now now Dingus - they did give Dareus his money...

Lol you are correct! Maybe Eddie has a chance not being a DB.

But Dareus looked like a stud early in his career too, so guess you never really know how things will play out

• Thank you (+1) 1

It was a good showing, I remain a little skeptical though because it looks like the colts basically mailed in any kind of offense the first quarter. They were bad at everything everywhere. Excited to see what Oliver can do though he’s a fun guy to watch 

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I wouldn't say he dominated Nelson at all.  Nelson stuffed him a few times, Oliver pushed him into the feet of Brissett a few times.  All in all it was a good matchup

Agreed...Oliver played solidly for his first game, but he will definitely need to develop more than one move.

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

If he turns out as good as he looks, the Bills will probably let him walk once his rookie contract is up & he's commanding a huge contract. 

The whole outlook of this regime is to pay your own.  CB will likely be the position they arent so quick to pay though.  McDermott could coach up a TBD poster to be a ProBowl player at CB.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

8 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Ralph is dead, may God rest his soul. Maybe you haven't been introduced to Terry "I'll just drill another well," Pegula?