Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Bills working out OL Sam Young

Did Adam Schefter get this health information legally from someone allowed to release it or illegally like last time?

I remember this guy being terrible when he was in buffalo then laughing when I saw him turn up on the fish roster some time later....Yikes

5 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

DOOOOOOOOOOOMED

When you haven't won a playoff game in over two decades, your comment is about as weak and lazy as it gets

Just now, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

When you haven't won a playoff game in over two decades, your comment is about as weak and lazy as it gets

I can feel your outrage, Randy. No, really.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, gjv001 said:

ObtainingTrent Williams could very well be the difference maker in Beanes valiant attempt to put a good Oline in front of Allen. So far between injuries and talent, the experiment is running into trouble.

I just think we have had some minor injury bugs so far (except Morse and even that I dont know if they are just letting him rest for the season)

Beane brought in several vets....and doubled down with a high draft pick in Ford.

Young, unless the entire stable of O-lineman goes down. He  Should be one of the first cuts.

OK, maybe he plays Q4 of the last pre season game. He is not NFL material. Good camp body maybe. 

Sam Young is always going to be a scrub, but sometimes you have to fill in the bottom of the roster with as few scrubs, just in case.

No word on whether we signed him? Agree with most that we need Camp & PS Game fodder. But if we’re truly in the market, better OL (those with a charted history) will likely be available in the next few weeks.