Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

2 hours ago, dpberr said:

It's likely those two correctional officers will be dead before the end of the year.  All they needed to do was get them into custody somehow. 

Their guards will be falling asleep...

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:
33 minutes ago, Doc said:

Their guards will be falling asleep...

Right as there is a mysterious failure in the video surveillance system

Come on now. What are the odds of that happening?

(again)

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/18/2019 at 2:06 PM, RochesterRob said:

Good monarch or not the Middle Ages was a very unpleasant time for those who did not possess wealth.  The average person's fate rested with the local noble. At this time of year in 1019 that person would have to buy favor with the noble to be able to hunt the noble's acreage for game such as deer or turkey.  Any vegetables or grains grown would have much of the production paid to the noble as a tax.  Due process by law and trial by peers were unheard off.  A guy like Tiberius would either be skin and bones by spring or locked away in the King's dungeon.  So maybe the Middle Ages weren't so bad upon further reflection.  

Turkeys are native to America. The Spaniards didn't introduce them to Europe until the 1500s. 

35 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Turkeys are native to America. The Spaniards didn't introduce them to Europe until the 1500s. 

Then I have seen historically inaccurate programming and will make a note of it now.  Anyways, whatever type of bird or fowl that would have been around in the forests of Europe at that time.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

A criminal enterprise was definitely involved, The Clinton Foundation.  My God the read up about them "falling asleep" reads like something straight out of The Godfather or The Departed.  How long are these shams going to go on?

...astonishingly unscathed, isn't it?.....about as legitimate as Sharpton, Farrakhan and Jackson.......hell I'd bet Tibs has a "foundation"....SMH..........

• Like (+1) 1