Gruden hearts Peterman

16 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

It needs at least another 42 pages before it even sniffs classic status. The Da'Rick Rogers vs Chris Hogan thread reached over 100 pages if I recall correctly. 

That reminds me. Hey @Kirby Jackson, you still owe me 36 tacos from Taco Bell for Hogan's 18 regular season TD's you deadbeat! And they better be soft tacos (and supremes cus I like the tomatoes)!

PM me and I’ll send you a Taco Bell gift card

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JohnC said:

I don't know anyone who believed that Peterman was going to lead the team to the playoffs and/or a .500 + record. That is a fabrication. If there were people who had that delusional belief they were fringe believers far away from the mainstream thinking on the qb. The overwhelming consensus was that none of our qbs were genuine franchise qbs. You are entitled to your opinion. However, making up stuff does not enhance one's credibility; it sabotages it. 

No im not making it up. I had to pull receipts to prove it toward the end of the season. You can dismiss it by saying those people are delusional but it sabotages your credibility. 

My hope is Peterman beats out Glennon and then Carr stinks the house out and fans CLAMOR for Peterman... he gets his shot!

Peterman 4 goes for 4 for 4 TDs..... all to the opposing team.... 

Peterman Cut the next day...

4 minutes ago, MR8 said:

My hope is Peterman beats out Glennon and then Carr stinks the house out and fans CLAMOR for Peterman... he gets his shot!

Peterman 4 goes for 4 for 4 TDs..... all to the opposing team.... 

Peterman Cut the next day...

I wouldn’t count on that “likely to achieve” bonus this year. 

33 minutes ago, Chemical said:

No im not making it up. I had to pull receipts to prove it toward the end of the season. You can dismiss it by saying those people are delusional but it sabotages your credibility. 

Those people who thought that Peterman was going to be our long-term franchise qb were delusional. That was not close to being the prevailing view. Without question it was a distinctly a minority view. At best he was going to be a holding place qb until the next draft. There was no secret about the fact that the McDermott regime was going to use the next draft to acquire their franchise qb. 

Just now, JohnC said:

Those people who thought that Peterman was going to be our long-term franchise qb were delusional. That was not close to being the prevailing view. Without question it was a distinctly a minority view. At best he was going to be a holding place qb until the next draft. There was no secret about the fact that the McDermott regime was going to use the next draft to acquire their franchise qb. 

That’s not what I said though

Just now, Chemical said:

That’s not what I said though

You pointed out that there were people who believed that Peterman was going to lead the team to the playoffs and a winning season. I am saying that that sentiment was a distinctly minority view. 

10 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I had such a crush on Jeannie watching the reruns of that show.  I’m not old enough as to when they first aired.  That and my Farrah Fawcett poster like every boy in the late 70’s.  You remember, the famous one of her in that orange one piece bathing suit.

Only two things i recall about that poster.

Barbara Eden had it all.

I might be older than you by a couple.

any updates on gruden and lil Nate ?

are they spooning yet ?

6 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

It needs at least another 42 pages before it even sniffs classic status. The Da'Rick Rogers vs Chris Hogan thread reached over 100 pages if I recall correctly. 

That reminds me. Hey @Kirby Jackson, you still owe me 36 tacos from Taco Bell for Hogan's 18 regular season TD's you deadbeat! And they better be soft tacos (and supremes cus I like the tomatoes)!

Calling out Kirby in a public forum. ! awesomes  lol

He better give up them Taco supremes and pronto  :)

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I figured you for for an upstanding fellow.

Well done Good Sir !

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You are a big slickster trickster. You are not going to send him one of your standard expiring $100 Taco Bell gift cards that is only redeemable in Haiti. Every since you moved to the Big Easy you have mastered the art of the hustle. The Jesuits may have taught you the rosary but they did not offer a course in street smarts that you now have obviously mastered. :D

• Haha (+1) 2

Nate Peterman is the perfect practice QB.  He's a quick learner, follows directions and when everything is properly scripted he will deliver the ball accurately to the intended receiver..  Unfortunately, until proven otherwise, when the bullets are real he becomes completely discombobulated (In case you're wondering, that's a technical term).  For Peterman's sake I wish it weren't so, be cause he is a genuinely great guy.  Since that does indeed appear to be the case, I'm glad he's playing his football 3,000 miles to the southwest of Buffalo.

35 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Y’all didn’t see that Nate ended up numero uno on the Top 100? I knew he was great!

Guy did a nice job editing this. Don't know why it crossed their mind to do it, but they didn't half ass it.