Democrat Debates

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

There's not a racist bone in my body, I just call a spade a spade.

michelle-obama-jackie-kennedy-meme.jpg

Look at your president you ***** idiot. Does he act like JFK? You scumbag! Your president is a serial sex offender and chances are good that you are too! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2019 at 9:10 AM, B-Man said:

Polled Democrats place Climate Change above jobs and wages in importance.

That's all you need to know about the looney left.

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

Polled Democrats place Climate Change above jobs and wages in importance.

That's all you need to know about the looney left.

It’s actually more odious than that.

Saikat Chakrabarti, AOC’s former handler for TYT/Justice Dems, actually states that they didn’t view the Green New Deal as a climate issue; but rather that they sought it out as a Trojan Horse to swiftly and permanently change the US economy.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It’s actually more odious than that.

Saikat Chakrabarti, AOC’s former handler for TYT/Justice Dems, actually states that they didn’t view the Green New Deal as a climate issue; but rather that they sought it out as a Trojan Horse to swiftly and permanently change the US economy.

Seems to me it’d be a whole lot easier if these people would just move to a country where they already have the kind of economic system they’re apparently  yearning for. In the meantime we’ll keep the light on in America if they eventually decide to come back.

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Seems to me it’d be a whole lot easier if these people would just move to a country where they already have the kind of economic system they’re apparently  yearning for. In the meantime we’ll keep the light on in America if they eventually decide to come back.

That’s not how these types work:  “Workers of the World unite!”

They’re revolutionaries.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That’s not how these types work:  “Workers of the World unite!”

They’re revolutionaries.

And that’s exactly the problem. One of the great things about the world is that it’s a testing laboratory for many different ideas and systems. Once these global world order folks get their hands on it we’re all DOOMED! 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And that’s exactly the problem. One of the great things about the world is that it’s a testing laboratory for many different ideas and systems. Once these global world order folks get their hands on it we’re all DOOMED! 

The key is to be in the club running the global world order.

history-of-the-world-part-i1.jpg