Democrat Debates

Biden's female running mate pledge is the most concrete news from this debate.

Biden fully embracing abortion all the way: toss the Hyde amendment, 100% NARAL rating, codify Roe.

Won't say that he's always had those stances.

The Democrats blew it by allowing this debate. 
Should have played the virus card to protect Joe. 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Biden's female running mate pledge is the most concrete news from this debate.

Biden fully embracing abortion all the way: toss the Hyde amendment, 100% NARAL rating, codify Roe.

Won't say that he's always had those stances.

The Democrats blew it by allowing this debate. 
Should have played the virus card to protect Joe. 

If Joe croaks the media will declare he is going to rise from the dead after he is elected 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Jake Tapper is so invested in the Green New Deal that he just phrased a question to Biden if his energy plan is "ambitious enough for this crisis."

Be a moderator, Jake, not a... never mind, hack.

Earlier Joe certainly avoided talking about the Swine Flu and mentioned Ebola several times. Hmmmn, why avoid talk of the Swine Flu?

Invest in unprecedented ways----Bernie. IOW, let's invest in the kind of stuff we don't know about. 

Edited by 3rdnlng

5 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

these guys trying to paint Trump as an authoritarian would be hilarious if so many people didn’t believe it. 

I explain to my students that he has removed govt from my life and I challenge them to find one time he passed a law after Congress said no- ala DREAMER act. I explain they can dislike him but understand why.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I explain to my students that he has removed govt from my life and I challenge them to find one time he passed a law after Congress said no- ala DREAMER act. I explain they can dislike him but understand why.

You’re a teacher?  Does the union know you’re teaching children critical thinking skills?? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I teach in Florida and about 40% of the teachers in my school are libertarian/conservative. The seniors can vote and I try hard to make sure they think before voting. I explain that an educated electorate is the most important thing in our country and to those worried I teach math- there is no way disagreeing with me could matter to their grade.

• Like (+1) 2