All 50 States Were Attacked By Russia Election Interference

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It was a serious question, first, most Americans know that elections are run by the states, two, most Americans would be actually alarmed a foreign power was infiltrating our election system, and three, foreign actors (trolls) are flooding our social media. 

Are you an American? 

Foreign power? Heck we can’t even get Voter ID laws passed in THIS country!

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

What's in the bill(s) that's objectionable to Mitch? 

He said having secured elections will benefit Democrats. 

I mean, part of one bill is that people report foreign contacts that are election related to the FBI, sounds reasonable 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Foreign power? Heck we can’t even get Voter ID laws passed in THIS country!

ok 

4 hours ago, mead107 said:

Let’s go back to the old voting machine 

PULL THE LEVER.  

How come it always seems that more  votes are for democrats on absentee ballots? 

“O” we found more ballots.   

What ever happened to ballot box 13?

https://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/11/us/how-johnson-won-election-he-d-lost.html?mtrref=duckduckgo.com&gwh=9F839AC102F4D29D85DC077567EED4C8&gwt=pay

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

And hacked into the voting systems...

This is not a new revelation.  

After the election I thought congress would hold an investigation to find out what happened in the election.  Did Russia influence by social media?  How did they do it? What can we do to curtail their influence going forward?  Were other countries involved?  What can citizens do to avoid being hoodwinked again?   Was the voting system tampered with?  Is the voting system hard enough to withstand hacker attempts? If not, fix it.

Instead we spent 2 2/3 years trying unsuccessfully to nail Trump's hide to a wall.

Meanwhile another election is coming up and we're going to be caught with our pants down (again) because we didn't take care of voting bidness for 4 years and instead investigated which resulted in nothing.

Maybe these types of activities have been going on and we just haven't heard about it?

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It was a serious question, first, most Americans know that elections are run by the states, two, most Americans would be actually alarmed a foreign power was infiltrating our election system, and three, foreign actors (trolls) are flooding our social media. 

Are you an American? 

I was serious. Are you an adult?  Or are you a teenager in puberty who’s emotional well-being has more ups and downs than the Comet?

Heres how rational adults think through these thing:

1) yes - I understand foreign powers are always trying to knock off the king (or whatever gender-neutral term is the equivalent in your undergraduate world).  I’m sure it’s been going on as long as countries have existed. 

2) Going off of point 1, I'm sure that nothing during the Obama administration was different. That Russia, China, hell, probably even some quasi-allies were engaged in various sorts of “spy craft” and other nefarious activities. 

2a) I’m also confident the US engages in similar activities (as a hypothetical: if the Obama administration tried to influence Israeli elections by working against Benny N)

3) given 1 and 2 - the US has to do a better job than the previous administration did to guard against this. 

4) fortunately, despite the shortcomings of the previous administration, there was no quantifiable impact on our election in 2016. Unless you have evidence to suggest otherwise. If so, I’d love to know how many votes were changed, in what states?  Or how many people were swayed to vote in a way they otherwise would have?  What information were they subjected to and how did it make them change their vote?

thanks, I’ll wait for you to confer with your women’s and gender studies professor for your response. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

You made five points there.

1. The Democrats seem to think that Trump overthrew the election with massive help from the Russians, so indeed Obama is absolutely on the hook. Plus Obama spied on Trump. That is a fact that no one can dispute. All the evidence is out there. If you don't want to believe that, that's on you, not me.

Nah. Your twisting of my own narrative here is actually on you. Don't worry, I know this is what you guys do over here.

2. Trump is under scrutiny because the Democrats in the House won't stop with their idiotic investigations. 5 separate investigations have exonerated Trump. You wanna still believe Trump is some Russian troll. that's on you, not me.

Exonerated Trump?

Trump was NOT exonerated, literally the wording of the guy who investigated Trump. 

And if you think that Trump shouldn't continue to be under scrutiny for, among other things, consciously undermining the 2016 election under the campaign finance reform statutes, that's another thing on you.

3. The "17": agencies that are out to get the man, that included never telling him about what Russia is going to do during the campaign and put people in there to spy on him and his campaign. And you do know he was totally joking about the emails? If you and others can't take a joke, that's on you, not him.

Wait... so now you know exactly what the agencies told him about what The Russians were doing in terms of meddling when they met with Trump--and I know you're aware that they did in fact meet with him to warn about Russian meddling--AND you also know what Trump was thinking that moment he asked publicly for the emails, which were released quickly thereafter?

Cloris-Leachman-Facepalm.gif

Your God complex is on you.

4. I am a swing voter and Trump's approval rating is going up, not down. The electoral college is the voting foundation of this country and if a Democrat is in the WH right now, it's not even an issue. Because asshats still wanna say,, but, but, but Hillary won the popular vote. That's on you, not me (Take out the 3 overwhelmingly liberal states and then tell me who crushes the popular vote, then come back to me).

Trump's approval rating is and has been pretty steady actually and it's consistently been lower throughout his presidency than any other President since Jimmy Carter.

I wouldn't be bragging about a 43.1% approval rating among likely registered voters.

If you think that's a sign the country's coming around on him, that's on you.

5. There isn't a Democratic candidate that withstands a chance in 2020, yet you say you DOUBT he wins. What planet are you on? Russians and others will continue to try and meddle in out elections, always been that way, but not one vote will never be affected. The voting system has been around for a million years and will be around for a million more.

"Not one vote will NEVER be affected..." 

Intentional or Freudian slip?

Not one Democratic candidate stands a chance?

We can make a friendly wager if you want. But if you're just here to puff out your chest while making empty definitive proclamations, that's on you.

You may be a Trump and you may not be, who cares, point is, you seem out of touch with the swing voter in your rant.

So do you.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are so unpatriotic that you can't even spell patriot.

I'm guessing that one of the benefactors at the Soros Cubicle Farm seriously has their nipple caught in the ringer concerning the faux Russia Gate or Epstein and Tiberius has been given the job of helping free it up by influencing public opinion.  Tibs has been shrill before but in the last two days he is pegging the meter.  Coincidence that the heat is ramping up on some key Dem politicians as Tibs is here screaming that the sky is falling?

17 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wait... so now you know exactly what the agencies told him about what The Russians were doing in terms of meddling when they met with Trump--and I know you're aware that

they did in fact meet with him to warn about Russian meddling--

You have basic facts wrong. Facts which have been backed by multiple testimonies before multiple Congressional committees. 

The FBI never gave Trump a full briefing on Russian interference, or clued him into the fact that several members of his campaign were under investigation. That did not happen per McCabe, Comey, and Baker's testimonies. It was supposed to happen but didn't. 

Because they weren't trying to protect Trump or the election, they were trying to frame him. (because it was a coup)

Comey also denied, three times, that Trump himself was the target of the investigation -- while running an investigation against a sitting President

You've been lied to so much you no longer know which way is up and which way is down. All this fear about "Russia" interfering in the election and no concern whatsoever about what our own intelligence agencies did to interfere. 

Why is that?

• Like (+1) 2

Easy way to find out on any of this. Confiscate all the servers and have experts determine if any hacking was done. If so how and by whom. If anyone thought this was really true(or not true) you would think this would have been priority one. Republicans don't push for this either. Makes me think they still haven't let go of their deep hate for Trump. They don't want him totally cleared and the deep state exposed.

Edited by Dante
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

What's in the bill(s) that's objectionable to Mitch? 

The bill is for 775 million to "protect" elections. They haven't spent any of the 340 million appropriated already to "protect" elections.

Putin's war against democracy is currently leading to mass protests at home, the jailing of his critics and more poisonings of opposition leaders. Putin's thugs are beating people on the streets for wanting a say in their government. This is the guy who is running is finger through our voting infrastructure. 

https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-moscow-strikes-protests-police-raids-pose-problem-for-president-vladimir-putin/

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Putin's war against democracy is currently leading to mass protests at home, the jailing of his critics and more poisonings of opposition leaders. Putin's thugs are beating people on the streets for wanting a say in their government. 

Substitute the DNC for Putin there and you may have something there!

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Putin's war against democracy is currently leading to mass protests at home, the jailing of his critics and more poisonings of opposition leaders. Putin's thugs are beating people on the streets for wanting a say in their government. This is the guy who is running is finger through our voting infrastructure. 

https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-moscow-strikes-protests-police-raids-pose-problem-for-president-vladimir-putin/

I guess somebody got their butt reamed when they got into work at the cubicle farm this morning.  You behind on polling numbers or new registered voters for the Democrats?

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I guess somebody got their butt reamed when they got into work at the cubicle farm this morning.  You behind on polling numbers or new registered voters for the Democrats?

To him, that's one of the perks of the job.

So, I’ve been searching for it, and there doesn’t appear to be any evidence of this claim.

Rather it seems to originate from a former Obama Era czar, and was presented without any evidence, then parroted by Congressional Democrats and the MSM.

This is problematic.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1