Civil War

10 hours ago, Foxx said:

oh boy. this post deserves to be in the idiot's hall of fame.

Then it should be easy to make a list of freedoms you have lost lately. If you can't then you guys are totally full of sh it. But I know you are already. 

Lol, you have lost freedoms :lol:

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My cat's love of puking on the carpet.

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigmiaow.pl

1 hour ago, OJ Tom said:

This guy is lashing out because the Leftists are eating schiff, and will continue to eat schiff.

Cognitive dissonance.

No.  Finally calling it what it is. The right who support our racist POTUS are horrible human beings.  Hillary was right, "Basket of Deplorables."  These people know they are horrible humans... They are just in denial because they have no shame and can't look inward at their souls.  Even worse the ones that hide behind the Christian faith or hide behind the cloak of patriotism.

Hypocrites, lemmings following a demagogue that are horrible humans.  Let's start calling it for what it really is.

Sorry to offend the Deplorable Snowflake.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No.  Finally calling it what it is. The right who support our racist POTUS are horrible human beings.  Hillary was right, "Basket of Deplorables."  These people know they are horrible humans... They are just in denial because they have no shame and can't look inward at their souls.  Even worse the ones that hide behind the Christian faith or hide behind the cloak of patriotism.

Hypocrites, lemmings following a demagogue that are horrible humans.  Let's start calling it for what it really is.

You know what kind of a person makes a blanket condemnation of half the country as being racist simply because they hold a different view than themself?

Yep.  A racist.  Here's your tag.

Wear it with pride.

• Like (+1) 7

14 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

This is what losing looks like ^^^^^

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You.

No, I'm racist.  Try again.

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

You know what kind of a person makes a blanket condemnation of half the country as being racist simply because they hold a different view than themself?

A 2016 Democratic Presidential nominee?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Some are somewhat tolerable. Others that really like you leave a dead animal on your balcony every night for your eating pleasure.

Better than it getting into the home alive

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I didn't have any rabbits, birds or chipmunks trying to get in.

Field mice got into the attic in the winters back when, the cats would stare at the ceilings and growl and circle around in some strategy to commit gleeful murder 

Same issues today in this country were around before Trump was elected.

Only difference is Hillary lost and Trump has revved up the economy and put the world on notice.

.....and the Left can't get over the fact Hillary lost.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Says the lemming programmed by CNN ???

Dont forget to wear your helmet when you leave the house.      

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Everything isn't racist.  Just you and your ilk.  It's a numbers game.  The party in power at the Executive Branch is racist, the GOP.  It's a numbers game.  The racists and deplorable boomers are dying off.  They will lose power.  Why the GOP is fueling racism.  They know their days are numbered.  They are fighting hard to disenfranchise voters, limit immigrants, etc... Less = cling to power longer for GOP.

I listen often and rarely call in to the PPP threads but this level of absurdity makes me want to just call in and laugh!  Hahahahaha! 

Mr Blutowski.....  zero point zero

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Says the lemming programmed by CNN ???

Dont forget to wear your helmet when you leave the house.      

I don't watch MSM... Can't remember when I watched TV News.  YESTERDAY was first in months... And only because CNN was running "Apollo11"... Coincidence.

FOX, CNN... Hollywood... They are all a fraud. Sorry to go all @Deranged Rhino on you... It's not a conspiracy, Deep State, just how things run when the "machines" grow "legs."

Now my 80 something in-laws... They are glued to the News.  MSNBC, CNN... At least their NOT FOX racists, haters, horrible human hypocrites.  In their 80s, very conservative... But always left.  Pro-labor, pro-decent working man, pro-enviro... True church going, god fearing people that actually listen to the weekly sermon and live what is preached... Unlike the hypocrite status driven, hate filled hypocrite Right, GOP... True role models on the Left.