Stadiums with the Most Expensive Food and Drink

10 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

What the league wants them to charge?? Lol wtf?

You went off the rails quicker than usual doc. 

Oh WEO...

This marks the ninth consecutive season that prices were increased. Ticket prices did not increase from 2007 through 2009 and the Packers fell to near the bottom of the NFL in average ticket price. Other NFL teams were not pleased, reasoning that because the Packers sell out every game and have a long waiting list, they should charge more. Visiting teams receive a share of ticket revenue.

https://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2018/03/01/packers-raise-season-ticket-prices-2018/307497002/

You know, I should call the Philly DA, for your sake.

21 hours ago, Doc said:

As part-owners, they would probably be more willing to spend more money on their team rather than see it go into someone else's pockets.  And as part-owners, they get a vote in price increases.

This was wrong.

15 hours ago, Doc said:

The Packers have sold-out every game since 1960 and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future, seeing as how they have 38,000 (season ticket holders) seats sold every game out of 81,000 seats available, and their waiting list is over 130,000.  Where they set prices depends largely on what the league wants them to charge, knowing they sell out every game.  But as prices rise, people will drop their seasons, only to have others take their places. 

This is obviously wrong.  The "league"  (the other owners) would sure love if every team (including the Bills of course) could charge what the Skins/NE, etc,  charge.  But of course in the real world, the league has no power to set ticket prices in any market. None .

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

So, to recap--a small market team raises ticket prices to meet the market demand, which is hardly "an anomaly", and none of this is affected by the opportunity for fans to stay home instead.

And neither the Packers "community owners" nor "the league" can determine what the Packers charge for a ticket.

Maybe you should call the Palm Beach DA instead.  I'm sure that guy would be impressed with your rhetorical skills and might offer you a position on his staff.

56 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This was wrong.

This is obviously wrong.  The "league"  (the other owners) would sure love if every team (including the Bills of course) could charge what the Skins/NE, etc,  charge.  But of course in the real world, the league has no power to set ticket prices in any market. None .

So, to recap--a small market team raises ticket prices to meet the market demand, which is hardly "an anomaly", and none of this is affected by the opportunity for fans to stay home instead.

And neither the Packers "community owners" nor "the league" can determine what the Packers charge for a ticket.

Maybe you should call the Palm Beach DA instead.  I'm sure that guy would be impressed with your rhetorical skills and might offer you a position on his staff.

LOL!  Sorry but you can't throw out the above evidence on a BS technicality. 

On 6/1/2019 at 12:24 PM, Scott7975 said:

But has one of the cheapest ticket prices & season tickets in the league, the team has to make money some how wait till the NFL makes them get a brand new $1.5 BILLION stadium then we will here you B***H about how much a dam hot dog costs when you r paying $150 a ticket & god only knows how much if your a season ticket holder :huh:

I wonder what the Falcons fans think about what they have to pay for their tickets & i'll bet their hot dogs are pretty dam expensive & the beer is served in gold chalice's don't need none of that in B/lo !!!

On 6/1/2019 at 4:24 PM, Gugny said:

If you're eating at the concession stands, you're tailgating with the wrong people.

Meh. I just like to eat so much that I will still buy stuff in the stadium, no matter how much I eat at the tailgate. 

1 hour ago, T master said:

But has one of the cheapest ticket prices & season tickets in the league, the team has to make money some how wait till the NFL makes them get a brand new $1.5 BILLION stadium then we will here you B***H about how much a dam hot dog costs when you r paying $150 a ticket & god only knows how much if your a season ticket holder :huh:

I wonder what the Falcons fans think about what they have to pay for their tickets & i'll bet their hot dogs are pretty dam expensive & the beer is served in gold chalice's don't need none of that in B/lo !!!

Actually ATL has some of the least expensive concession prices in the league. They just reduced prices by another %10 recently. Not sure about beer, but that hot dog will set you back $1.50. Pretzel bites are $4.50 and some chips and salsa goes for $2.50. 

On 6/1/2019 at 1:31 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...want to choke?......suite prices (we have a corporate one): $125 for a case of beer.....$100 for chicken wings and the same for most munchies.......$24 for freakin' M&M's......$30 for a six pack of water.......bottle of liquor is $100+ depending on brand...Game Day costs us $1,200-$1,500 before tailgating chow ($500)and limo bus ($1,080).....100 grand a year.....

I imagine the new Tailgate Village will drive your costs even higher.

On 6/1/2019 at 1:43 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...but...but you pee for free............:thumbsup:

Wait til next season - they’ll have pay toilets!

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Senator said:

I imagine the new Tailgate Village will drive your costs even higher.

Wait til next season - they’ll have pay toilets!

..we already pay $450 for a parking pass in limo bus lot.....

30 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..we already pay $450 for a parking pass in limo bus lot.....

And now they’ll also charge you an additional 20 bucks per head to tailgate in their new ‘Village’???

(That’s what I thought I read!)

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Senator said:

And now they’ll also charge you an additional 20 bucks per head to tailgate in their new ‘Village’???

(That’s what I thought I read!)

.....we are going to seriously reconsider keeping the suite after 20 years.......

23 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

If you think these are high prices try a new stadium PSL.

If there is ever a PSL for a bills season ticket, I will no longer be a season ticket holder. I'd be a 3 game a year guy for sure

7 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

I watch the replays online and check the box scores. I don’t have tv, waste of time. 

What do you call posting on a message board in june? ?

2 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

If there is ever a PSL for a bills season ticket, I will no longer be a season ticket holder. I'd be a 3 game a year guy for sure

What do you call posting on a message board in june? ?

But there will be someone to step in and pay it, if the Bills are in a new stadium. If it’s a reno, the PSL would have to be very low cost.

On 6/1/2019 at 12:31 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...want to choke?......suite prices (we have a corporate one): $125 for a case of beer.....$100 for chicken wings and the same for most munchies.......$24 for freakin' M&M's......$30 for a six pack of water.......bottle of liquor is $100+ depending on brand...Game Day costs us $1,200-$1,500 before tailgating chow ($500)and limo bus ($1,080).....100 grand a year.....

The only thing that looks like it is priced reasonably is the M&M’s.

How many people do you split the suite with?

5 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Oh I'm sure. It just wont be me

And that is what this whole thing is really about. A new stadium = a new target demographic. They need a majorly upgraded experience to sell them, though. I don’t think that happens to the same degree with a renovated NEF. There’s only so much that’s actually possible before the cost approaches new build territory. A climate controlled environment would be a big selling point to a market that currently doesn’t attend games frequently. It just comes down to what the Pegulas decide they want. 

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....we are going to seriously reconsider keeping the suite after 20 years.......

I saw a piece on 60 Minutes yesterday - the Warriors are moving the brand new Chase Center in SF next season...the whole thing was built by the 2 billionaire owners w/out a dime of public money.

Guess how much for a private suite?

$2million per season!  Comes with a private butler.

https://www.chasecenter.com/suites

Edited by The Senator