Stadiums with the Most Expensive Food and Drink

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

However, the price of admission to the game is among the lowest in the league. A few extra $ for the accoutrements isn’t going to break the bank. 

yep... load up on BBQ, chips, and Jagerbombs at the tailgate beforehand and you’re good to go ?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, the suite prices are absurd!! My client has one here in the arena and he said that his bill is over $800 every game

...we also had a Sabres suite but dumped it as things got too crazy financially.............

51 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yet the cheapest tickets in the league. 

easy to do with no debt service for franchise fees or stadium as RW eventually enjoyed...Pegula paid CASH so there is no debt service again....but the only ROI he can realize is if franchise appreciates in value, but I doubt it is a concern....figure on $1.4 billion invested at a modest ROI of 5%, he's losing out on $70 mil a year which I doubt he cares about....he said in Inner Circle that, "the Bills are Kim's baby"...keep the wife happy happy I guess...drill another well...

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

As others mentioned, ticket prices are so cheap it more than makes up for the beer price. I can usually get away with only buying 3 to 4 beers a game until I get back to my cooler.

And during winter games I bury a beer in the snow at the gates and don’t even have to get all the way back to my cooler.

I only have a drinking problem at New Era and the cottage. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...but...but you pee for free............:thumbsup:

No way. I waited to *** for 45 minutes last time I was at a game. My time is money! That's my only real gripe with the stadium.

As someone else pointed out, the LOW admission cost makes these numbers reasonable.

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....20 person suite with all of the trimmings and courtesy transportation costs us $100+ grand a year.....same package in Jurrah's mausoleum or Boy Danny's venue is well north of $250K.......

And Fed Ex field is imo the worst in terms of sight lines and atmosphere. Pass

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Pretty ridiculous to be in the top 10 for concession pricing when the stadium itself is in the bottom 5 in the league!

You're paying ticket prices for a bottom 5 stadium.  

4 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

no more $greedy$ than ins companies, cable/internet, phone contracts, hell there really is no such thing as fair marketing in anything.

at the end of the day, you either have it or you don't. you want to play, you pay. nfl games along with everything in general these days is not for the poor man or even the middle class.

$greed$

$greed$

$greed$

It will be the downfall of man someday.  More money, more power and too often more corrupt.  Haven't been to a game in years.  Probably won't for several more.  I like the game but the business is owned by a bunch of old bags of greed that I'd rather not support.  

• Like (+1) 2

FYI - the cheap prices in Atlanta are great.......if you can ever get to the front of the line. For the Bills game here we got in early and I got my goodies. I tried 2-3 more times when the place was full, and gave up each time. It was much better for soccer, but we had sweet seats in a private club and a different deal. Hopefully it’s gotten better at the football games. 

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...want to choke?......suite prices (we have a corporate one): $125 for a case of beer.....$100 for chicken wings and the same for most munchies.......$24 for freakin' M&M's......$30 for a six pack of water.......bottle of liquor is $100+ depending on brand...Game Day costs us $1,200-$1,500 before tailgating chow ($500)and limo bus ($1,080).....100 grand a year.....

Does your company pay or do you get together and pool your resources? 

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

The market sets the price.  The tickets are priced at their worth.  In December it’s even less than that.

Yeah it’s a small market. And when they start winning again they’ll still be among the lowest. 

And who needs to go to games anymore?  They’re all televised. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah it’s a small market. And when they start winning again they’ll still be among the lowest. 

And who needs to go to games anymore?  They’re all televised. 

A lot of people here used to seem to assume the ownership  was  keeping the ticket prices low (below market price), as an act of altruism.  That was always incorrect.  

Winning will increase demand and then price.