Stadiums with the Most Expensive Food and Drink

10. New Era Field

• Total cost for one person: $22.50
  • Total cost for two people: $45
  • Total cost for a family of four: $59

Watching a football game at New Era Field — home of the NFL’s Buffalo Bills — in Orchard Park, New York, isn’t going to come cheap if you visit the concession stands. This venue is tied with three other stadiums for the fourth-most expensive hot dogs at $7, and it’s also tied with five other stadiums for the fifth-most expensive beer at $10.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/stadiums-with-the-most-expensive-food/ss-AABTPsy?ocid=spartandhp#image=12

This includes more than just football stadiums

Edited by Scott7975

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

...want to choke?......suite prices (we have a corporate one): $125 for a case of beer.....$100 for chicken wings and the same for most munchies.......$24 for freakin' M&M's......$30 for a six pack of water.......bottle of liquor is $100+ depending on brand...Game Day costs us $1,200-$1,500 before tailgating chow ($500)and limo bus ($1,080).....100 grand a year.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 6

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...want to choke?......suite prices (we have a corporate one): $125 for a case of beer.....$100 for chicken wings and the same for most munchies.......$24 for freakin' M&M's......$30 for a six pack of water.......bottle of liquor is $100+ depending on brand...Game Day costs us $1,200-$1,500 before tailgating chow ($500)and limo bus ($1,080)..

Yeah, the suite prices are absurd!! My client has one here in the arena and he said that his bill is over $800 every game

no more $greedy$ than ins companies, cable/internet, phone contracts, hell there really is no such thing as fair marketing in anything.

at the end of the day, you either have it or you don't. you want to play, you pay. nfl games along with everything in general these days is not for the poor man or even the middle class.

$greed$

$greed$

$greed$

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, the suite prices are absurd!! My client has one here in the arena and he said that his bill is over $800 every game

....20 person suite with all of the trimmings and courtesy transportation costs us $100+ grand a year.....same package in Jurrah's mausoleum or Boy Danny's venue is well north of $250K.......

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

no more $greedy$ than ins companies, cable/internet, phone contracts, hell there really is no such thing as fair marketing in anything.

at the end of the day, you either have it or you don't. you want to play, you pay. nfl games along with everything in general these days is not for the poor man or even the middle class.

$greed$

$greed$

$greed$

I disagree. Cell phone service ( originally crazy expensive) has become very affordable. Most people , middle class or not have a smartphone. You don’t even need a contract anymore. Air transportation is pretty cheap these days ( more if you want a luxury experience), hi speed internet is ok. I’ll concur on the cable tv though. Still outrageous , but mostly due to live sports. Just about everything else, you could ditch cable/ satellite and be fine. 

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Brutal

....if we build a new stadium and we start talking about PSL's and major suite price increases, I know that we as well as others we know are out.....Bflo just does not have the major corporate support to absorb those increases.......and the little guy, the hard core fan on which support was built doesn't mean a rat's azz today............

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...want to choke?......suite prices (we have a corporate one): $125 for a case of beer.....$100 for chicken wings and the same for most munchies.......$24 for freakin' M&M's......$30 for a six pack of water.......bottle of liquor is $100+ depending on brand...Game Day costs us $1,200-$1,500 before tailgating chow ($500)and limo bus ($1,080)..

Wow that's crazy expensive.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

I disagree. Cell phone service ( originally crazy expensive) has become very affordable. Most people , middle class or not have a smartphone. You don’t even need a contract anymore. Air transportation is pretty cheap these days ( more if you want a luxury experience), hi speed internet is ok. I’ll concur on the cable tv though. Still outrageous , but mostly due to live sports. Just about everything else, you could ditch cable/ satellite and be fine. 

I must not be in your market. internet alone cost me $103 a month (mediacom) phone contracts, although you're right you can pull one off the shelf at walmart for 40 bucks a month but if you want data, it runs me close to $100 a month. not cheap from my perspective.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Ouch!

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I must not be in your market. internet alone cost me $103 a month (mediacom) phone contracts, although you're right you can pull one off the shelf at walmart for 40 bucks a month but if you want data, it runs me close to $100 a month. not cheap from my perspective.

Used to pay close to $100 a month for just mobile service that included just 90 plan minutes a month. After that you paid by the minute. Texting wasn’t included and data on a phone was a pipe dream. Now it’s unlimited data on an iPhone for $50 a month. Insane! TV you have options , but again if live sports in your living room are a huge thing for you cost cutting is tough. What we get on cell service today compared to 1994 ( that $ 100 is about $ 162 now) is just tremendous value for the money. 

16 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....if we build a new stadium and we start talking about PSL's and major suite price increases, I know that we as well as others we know are out.....Bflo just does not have the major corporate support to absorb those increases.......and the little guy, the hard core fan on which support was built doesn't mean a rat's azz today............

Buffalo doesn’t have the Fortune 500 presence to charge Jerry World prices, so they will have to get creative. The team can’t play in that stadium forever. A huge reno is going to incur a hefty price tag as well. There isn’t a cheap option. 

• Like (+1) 1