Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

57 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Yes.

Is it not hysterical (with no disrespect to the ladies) that Biden is being accused of grabbing Tara Reade by the kitty? 

He is accused of forcible penetration with his finger(s).

Again, who knows if it is true. She does have some contemporaneous corroboration. However, the complete and utter hypocrisy of the "ruling left" in this country, from "msm" (not to mention the (mostly) silence and gas-lighting when infrequently mention (this has been investigated!)) to elected officials (especially of the female variety) to "feminists" on this and their past #metoo crap, is simply astounding.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Americans just like Biden more than Trump. 

But hey! It's ok, because they also dislike Trump WAY more than they dislike Biden. ?

you may not have noticed the subtle shift in tone from the DNC towards Joe. he is not going to be the nominee.

• Like (+1) 1

Unbelievable lack of awareness.

Biden says he'll reverse DeVos rule bolstering protections for those accused of campus sexual assault

The Hill [DC], by Jonathan Easley

Original Article

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Wednesday that if he’s elected president, he will reverse a rule issued by Education Secretary Betsy DeVos aimed at bolstering protections for students who are accused of sexual assault on university campuses. In a statement, Biden said the new rule was an effort by the Trump administration to “shame and silence” survivors of sexual assault.

“It’s wrong,” Biden said. “And, it will be put to a quick end in January 2021, because as president, I’ll be right where I always have been throughout my career — on the side of survivors, who deserve to have their voices heard,

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...here's the thinking (COUGH) of my relatives...keep in mind they are staunch dyed in the wool Dems, who think ever voting for a Republican is treason, who think CNN IS gospel et al....these people are way over the top....try some of these gems on for size.....a late aunt anguished over voting for Obama because, "I don't know if I can vote for a black man"....alternative: vote for Republican candidate and commit heresy.....guess who won?.....or another late aunt whose return address label said, "ALWAYS a Democrat"......"Ronald Reagan ruined my life"..OR... in the midst of 911, "George Bush is NOT my President"......her son, an accomplished lawyer, switched parties to the GOP...she NEVER spoke to him again before her death....with Biden as the Dem candidate, "he is the best for the country".......BUT if Biden was the GOP candidate with all of his current baggage, gaffes, accusations, etc., they'd collectively launch a tirade worse than Hiroshima.....hypocrites?...naw not a chance......think I've attended a family function in the last 12+ years?.....think again....

Damn OT, a person who disavows their child because of their political affiliation (or where they live, who they love etc) is an empty vessel.  Miserable. 

16 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He is accused of forcible penetration with his finger(s).

Again, who knows if it is true. She does have some contemporaneous corroboration. However, the complete and utter hypocrisy of the "ruling left" in this country, from "msm" (not to mention the (mostly) silence and gas-lighting when infrequently mention (this has been investigated!)) to elected officials (especially of the female variety) to "feminists" on this and their past #metoo crap, is simply astounding.

The problem is not whether or not TR is telling the truth...the problem is that Biden (and the others mentioned) refuses to play by the rules of the game he set in place.  The fact that they used those rules to destroy people just makes it all the more gross tech (as a lady I used to work with used to say.) 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Looks like Megyn Kelly is doing a sit down interview with Tara Reade.

She's probably the perfect person to conduct this, she is pretty much straight down the middle.  I would expect her to ask difficult questions to Tara Reade and have her tell her side of the story.

And from Reade's perspective this is a good choice as well, she doesn't want to go with a mainstream outlet because she probably doesn't believe she will get a fair shake and she doesn't want to go to a right leaning network like FOX, so she doesn't have her story seen as something helping the right.  

I'll tune in.

Megyn Kelly announced on Thursday she will be interviewing Tara Reade, who has accused former Vice President Joe Biden of sexual assault, promising the exclusive sit-down will offer "a ton of news."

"MK EXCLUSIVE: Former Biden staffer #TaraReade, who accuses FMR VP #JoeBiden of sexually assaulting her in 1993, sits down w/me in her first on-camera interview since Mr. Biden denied her accusations. Her story & some tough Q’s in a riveting exchange. A ton of news coming," Kelly wrote to her more than 2 million followers on Twitter.

“She gets very candid, very emotional, and handles many direct challenges to her account. She also has a message directly for the former president,” Kelly told The Hill when contacted later on Thursday.

• Thank you (+1) 5

49 minutes ago, Magox said:

Looks like Megyn Kelly is doing a sit down interview with Tara Reade.

She's probably the perfect person to conduct this, she is pretty much straight down the middle.  I would expect her to ask difficult questions to Tara Reade and have her tell her side of the story.

And from Reade's perspective this is a good choice as well, she doesn't want to go with a mainstream outlet because she probably doesn't believe she will get a fair shake and she doesn't want to go to a right leaning network like FOX, so she doesn't have her story seen as something helping the right.  

I'll tune in.

Kelly used to work for Fox that will be the angle used to discredit the interview.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

Kelly used to work for Fox that will be the angle used to discredit the interview.

She's also a racist for whatever she said about black makeup on Halloween.

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Damn OT, a person who disavows their child because of their political affiliation (or where they live, who they love etc) is an empty vessel.  Miserable. 

..I couldn't believe it bud, but that is how much of a staunch Dem she was......living in northern Virginia, she advertised herself as an expert follower of politics......TRANSLATION: I will forever be right and you will forever be wrong".......we used to tease my poor deceased uncle about letting his hearing aid batteries die and NOT telling her...."just keep nodding"....

• Haha (+1) 1

Ummm it is getting harder to not believe Tara Reade.

Court filing by her ex-husband. (1996)

</snip>

A court document from 1996 shows former Senate staffer Tara Reade told her ex-husband she was sexually harassed while working for Joe Biden in 1993.

The declaration — exclusively obtained by The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California — does not say Biden committed the harassment nor does it mention Reade’s more recent allegations of sexual assault.

Reade’s then-husband Theodore Dronen wrote the court declaration. Dronen at the time was contesting a restraining order Reade filed against him days after he filed for divorce, Superior Court records show.

</snip>

In the filing dated March 25, 1996, Dronen testified that he met Reade in the spring of 1993 while the two worked for separate members of Congress in Washington, D.C.

Dronen wrote that Reade told him she “eventually struck a deal with the chief of staff of the Senator’s office and left her position.”

“It was obvious that this event had a very traumatic effect on (Reade), and that she is still sensitive and effected (sic) by it today,” Dronen wrote.

</snip>

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..I couldn't believe it bud, but that is how much of a staunch Dem she was......living in northern Virginia, she advertised herself as an expert follower of politics......TRANSLATION: I will forever be right and you will forever be wrong".......we used to tease my poor deceased uncle about letting his hearing aid batteries die and NOT telling her...."just keep nodding"....

Some men pre-decease their wives because they can.  

8 hours ago, Koko78 said:

She's also a racist for whatever she said about black makeup on Halloween.

Talking about black makeup if right leaning is a discharagable offense.  If you are a Democrat you are allowed to wear black makeup with no issues.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

HE DIDN’T? Joe Biden Says He Campaigned For Democrats “in 1918.”

And yes, I know that he just misspoke.

But as long as every syllable of President Tump's words are being parsed, I will hold Joe to the same standard.....................fair ?

Not fair. Joe was simply using rhetorical flourish, and had a stuttering problem when he was a child in the 1740's. He's not nuts.

Trump, on the other hand, is an actual literal super mecha-Nazi.