Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

It appears there is a slight crack in the MSM's annointment process for Joe Biden as there are several articles floating around using the terms elder abuse and stressing the critical importance of the VP nominee.  Not exactly breaking news for anyone who has seen him in the past year or ten.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm voting for Biden the rapist!

That is some bumper sticker there...

You notice how few leftists you see here standing up for Tara Reade? They twisted themselves into pretzels trying to condemn Kavanaugh, but suddenly a woman appears against Biden -- with more evidence than was EVER presented against Kavanaugh -- and these fools ignore Biden and talk about the Viet Nam war.

It's one of the biggest reasons I could never think about being a Democrat. The simply are too corrupt to ever believe the schitt they spew.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Better yet, get him to the debate stage against Trump.

Let's get this party started.

Yes.

Is it not hysterical (with no disrespect to the ladies) that Biden is being accused of grabbing Tara Reade by the kitty? 

Edited by keepthefaith

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You notice how few leftists you see here standing up for Tara Reade? They twisted themselves into pretzels trying to condemn Kavanaugh, but suddenly a woman appears against Biden -- with more evidence than was EVER presented against Kavanaugh -- and these fools ignore Biden and talk about the Viet Nam war.

It's one of the biggest reasons I could never think about being a Democrat. The simply are too corrupt to ever believe the schitt they spew.

...here's the thinking (COUGH) of my relatives...keep in mind they are staunch dyed in the wool Dems, who think ever voting for a Republican is treason, who think CNN IS gospel et al....these people are way over the top....try some of these gems on for size.....a late aunt anguished over voting for Obama because, "I don't know if I can vote for a black man"....alternative: vote for Republican candidate and commit heresy.....guess who won?.....or another late aunt whose return address label said, "ALWAYS a Democrat"......"Ronald Reagan ruined my life"..OR... in the midst of 911, "George Bush is NOT my President"......her son, an accomplished lawyer, switched parties to the GOP...she NEVER spoke to him again before her death....with Biden as the Dem candidate, "he is the best for the country".......BUT if Biden was the GOP candidate with all of his current baggage, gaffes, accusations, etc., they'd collectively launch a tirade worse than Hiroshima.....hypocrites?...naw not a chance......think I've attended a family function in the last 12+ years?.....think again....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1