Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He already has and it’s not what you’d expect, he was DEFENDING Biden! Lol, said wealthy men are targeted! 

But what’s he going to say about the guy who pushed for violence against women act? 

Have to vote for Biden, Trump is just so bad. There is no real alternative 

oh... there is an alternative to the graft and rampant corruption of the bush/clinton cabal.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/2/2020 at 2:39 PM, Albwan said:

I think its fair to say billstime has surpassed tibs as the biggest moron karen on this board.

Isn't it the same idiot who just changes his name every six months out of embarrassment?   It used to be gatorman or something previously.  I forget the one before that.  

Edited by KD in CA

34 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Isn't it the same idiot who just changes his name every six months out of embarrassment?   It used to be gatorman or something previously.  I forget the one before that. 

You're thinking of a different idiot. Gator has been Tiberius for many years now.

12 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Gatorman is tibs- you can see their old names in their profile

31 minutes ago, Foxx said:

@transplantbillsfan

please tell me you can see the cognitive slide Joe is experiencing. be honest.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1257310890371608580

...think Joe needs to court the "bleach drinking crowd"......if they are that woefully fickle, voting for him is a slam dunk......

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I've seen this clip many times and I have to say, that young woman is shying away from him from the start. Look at her body language, she won't face him and is leaning away from him  as if she knows what's coming. I wonder if this isn't her first photo op with Uncle Joe?