Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

On 5/1/2020 at 5:27 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...even BLIND squirrels find nuts.....and they STRUCK GOLD with this acorn....SMH.....

I doubt this is gold for you guys. It has given Trumpers hope, false hope 

11 hours ago, njbuff said:

I think male politicians should wear catchers mitts when they are around woman.

It would save them a whole lotta trouble. ?

That won’t stop Putin paid women from the past emerging to try and throw elections 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, no one is going to care in the end. 

True.  They didn't care with Hilly.  But it now removes the "grab her by the ****y" stuff for Trump.  Which, when taken with Biden's senility and myriad of other problems, means Trump will be re-elected.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

True.  They didn't care with Hilly.  But it now removes the "grab her by the ****y" stuff for Trump.  Which, when taken with Biden's senility and myriad of other problems, means Trump will be re-elected.

Doc, that’s actually a very good point. I hadn’t thought about it. Biden has forever lost the morale high ground plank of his platform. He can’t trot out the holier than thow diatribe. That’s over! 

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

Six months is a long way away, so we will see what happens. 

I am still thinking Trump gets beat badly, though. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You’re partly correct. He’ll be clobbered in NY and California...but he’ll win a second term in a landslide. 

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The issue's not going away anytime soon.  And Trump will definitely keep bringing it up.  Especially at the debates.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The issue's not going away anytime soon.  And Trump will definitely keep bringing it up.  Especially at the debates.

He already has and it’s not what you’d expect, he was DEFENDING Biden! Lol, said wealthy men are targeted! 

But what’s he going to say about the guy who pushed for violence against women act? 

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The MSM-setters combine their powers,

Thumbnail

Have to vote for Biden, Trump is just so bad. There is no real alternative 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He already has and it’s not what you’d expect, he was DEFENDING Biden! Lol, said wealthy men are targeted! 

But what’s he going to say about the guy who pushed for violence against women act? 

...seriously?.....the GOP could be running Mother Teresa and we all know sure as hell you'd pull the BIDEN lever....with your LEFT hand no doubt............

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...seriously?.....the GOP could be running Mother Teresa and we all know sure as hell you'd pull the BIDEN lever....with your LEFT hand no doubt............

Well, she is dead, so ya

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, she is dead, so ya

....ah Tibsey........you are the modern day equivalent of Rowan & Martin's "Laugh In".......I thought "saving 15% on my car insurance with GEICO" was big, but I saved even MORE by cancelling the Comedy Channel with you here......thanks!........:thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Like I said, at best it's a push in the "grab her by the ****y" narrative.

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yeah, the poster in the Shoutbox said he didn't care if Biden were the BTK killer, he'd still vote for him. :rolleyes:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/03/tara-reade-facing-online-harassment-in-wake-of-sexual-assault-claims-against-joe-biden/

Tara Reade, the former Senate aide to former Vice President Joe Biden who alleges that the presumptive 2020 Democrat president nominee sexually assaulted her in the 1990s, is facing a barrage of online harassment, according to a Fox News interview with Reade on Saturday.

“I find it astounding — the hypocrisy that Democrats are talking about women being able to tell their story safely,” Reade said. “I’m a Democrat, a lifelong Democrat, but yet here I am trying to talk about my history with Joe Biden and I’m just the target of online harassment.”

Fox News reported on the harassment, including fake social media accounts in Reade’s name:

Reade told Fox News that the home address of a family member was plastered online and that person received four “creepy” calls on Friday night, all within 30 minutes, from an unknown number.

In two voice messages obtained by Fox News, a caller appeared to have posed as a journalist seeking to speak with Reade.

“Hi Ms. Reade, this is Dave Johnson from the Observer, a small New York newspaper,” the voice says before laughing uncontrollably, later saying “Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself” and “Trump 2020.”

In the second voice message, which was the third attempt at calling Reade’s family member, the caller says: “Hey Tara, this is Dave Johnson with the Observer and I would really love, I’d really appreciate a call back so we can discuss your new powerful allegation against Vice President Biden. I think you’re setting a tone and underscoring a double standard put forth by the Me Too movement, so I’d really appreciate it if you could just call me back, give me a couple of quick questions.”

Fox News also obtained an email sent to Reade from someone using the name Linda Dubois who called Reade a “f—king *****” and a “disgrace to womanhood” for speaking out against Biden.

“You are a rip-roaring b—h and the great majority of Americans don’t believe you anyhow… I hope you drop dead,” the email said.

Fox News reported that Jon Cooper, a former chair of the Democratic Coalition, questioned if Reade was “unbalanced” or “was driven by malicious motives” on Twitter.

=================================================

As opposed to clearly unbalanced?

blasey face_0.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1