Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just want to hear you stand up for your boy. The guy who actually grabs women by the *****, the guy who rode shotgun in the biggest abuse of power in this nation's history, the guy who is so corrupt and full of shite he blames Trump for everything wrong in the country when he spent over 40 years in Congress

Joe doesn't have the moral high ground you expected him to have... 

Joe doesn't have the mental capacity you expected him to have... 

Joe doesn't have the scruples needed to contrast against Trump... 

But there is something Joe has... No Chance to win. ;) 

You have a real problem celebrating prematurely.

Is that a problem for you and your wife in the bedroom?

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You have a real problem celebrating prematurely.

Is that a problem for you and your wife in the bedroom?

It's disturbing that you would be interested in that. This is not really the place to express your paraphilias...

I liked you better when you just expressed political views: They were nonsensical, but at least they weren't creepy.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

awe don’t you like to see your master at work? 

Too painful to see?

Actually I love seeing him at work. And the one of his inauguration?  ***** awesome!  I’m just pointing out they have nothing to do with the thread topic. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Actually I love seeing him at work. And the one of his inauguration?  ***** awesome!  I’m just pointing out they have nothing to do with the thread topic. 

Love how YOU get to pick n choose what is appropriate/relevant or not... get over yourself 

15 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

Love how YOU get to pick n choose what is appropriate/relevant or not... get over yourself 

Where did I pick and choose?  I’m just pointing out you’re posting pictures of Trump in a thread about Biden that’s all. You can post whatever you like. As a matter of fact continue to post dumb *****. Scream your dumb ***** from the rooftops.   It helps  the Trump 2020 campaign. ??

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

IT’S EASY TO TELL WHO’S ON CHINA’S PAYROLL, OR AT LEAST ON CHINA’S TEAM.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-14-at-3.25.35-PM.png

Actually I think you have this wrong- to Leftist there is nothing special about being an American and therefore to separate our Chinese vs the CCP is to not recognize " their culture". They see race only not much else.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

It's disturbing that you would be interested in that. This is not really the place to express your paraphilias...

I liked you better when you just expressed political views: They were nonsensical, but at least they weren't creepy.

I always wonder if people are embarrassed by post like the one referenced, at least upon reflection.  

In this case, @transplantbillsfan and @Deranged Rhino have gone back and forth on Biden for quite some time. Transpy has been quite vocal on Biden being an exceptional candidate of virtue, and on him running away with the election come November.  Objectively, he's been at least as guilty of preemptive celebration as DR, if not more.  True, he seems to be less vocal since he was brought up to snuff on Joe's personal spelunking peccadillos, but he may just be struggling with the acceptance phase of the cycles of grief.  It's got to be so difficult to have found out the high horse you're so proud of is actually an oversized Scranton Gutter Rat. 

Then again...I'm hearing WaPo is about to break a story that Tara Reade is actually a paid operative of the KGB and a harlot from Trump's personal stable...backed up by 23 anonymous sources, which should make Transpy really happy.   Take it to the bank. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I always wonder if people are embarrassed by post like the one referenced, at least upon reflection.  

In this case, @transplantbillsfan and @Deranged Rhino have gone back and forth on Biden for quite some time. Transpy has been quite vocal on Biden being an exceptional candidate of virtue, and on him running away with the election come November.  Objectively, he's been at least as guilty of preemptive celebration as DR, if not more.  True, he seems to be less vocal since he was brought up to snuff on Joe's personal spelunking peccadillos, but he may just be struggling with the acceptance phase of the cycles of grief.  It's got to be so difficult to have found out the high horse you're so proud of is actually an oversized Scranton Gutter Rat. 

Then again...I'm hearing WaPo is about to break a story that Tara Reade is actually a paid operative of the KGB and a harlot from Trump's personal stable...backed up by 23 anonymous sources, which should make Transpy really happy.   Take it to the bank. 

I think you may have put the finger right on that.

• Haha (+1) 1