Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

28 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

I was thinking this was a parody - so sad that it is true.  At what point does his family throw in the towel?

I have to wonder who is writing this crap for him or did he go off script & just wing this one, either was it is embarrassing.  His family cant throw in the towel, if trump gets re-elected a lot of the graft and corruption of the Biden extended family is going to come out.

• Like (+1) 6

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

President Biden would expedite delivery of the checks by using a mimeograph.

BS, I heard he was going to lay off his Monks and pull out his Gutenberg Press in order to speed things up. Little do they know what their fate is to be:

See the source image

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

BS, I heard he was going to lay off his Monks and pull out his Gutenberg Press in order to speed things up. Little do they know what their fate is to be:

See the source image

Wait, he's going to fire Tony Shalub and replace him with the guy from Police Academy?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

B-Man's post above reminds me of one of those puzzle-type pics used to determine if you're a real person before you are allowed to respond, etc.  The request for this one is click all the squares that include a broken man.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It was worse than that.  If you can find the clip, the end of it was just brutal.

Excellent :lol: I'm on a bit of a delay, but watching now. I'm sure the clip is floating around out there somewhere too, I'll grab it when I spot it. :beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Praises Biden for agreeing with him and then claims it's not Biden when he doesn't agree with him.

The insanity in a nice little nutshell.

Wake up! One instance was Biden actually saying it. The other was a tweet......which can be posted by anyone. Geez....I can’t wait until you kids are allowed to go back to school!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wake up! One instance was Biden actually saying it. The other was a tweet......which can be posted by anyone. Geez....I can’t wait until you kids are allowed to go back to school!

Lol, you sound just like him. Excuses, excuses...

Don't worry, I know you didn't insult me, it was just your online representative...

You're a ***** idiot.

Oops, sorry! My TBD operative is out of control!